G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

shaving

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

californiakid101

shaving

Post by californiakid101 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

im just curious what your style is and what not when it comes to shaving. personally, i shave my whole pubic region, and my thighs. i just think guys look hotter hairless. what are your styles?
If your not gonna sack it, go home and whack it.

Scotty

Re: shaving

Post by Scotty » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Hmmmm there have been numerous discussions about shaving on the board over the years - with a great deal of support for the "smooth" look. Personally, I tend to shave everything but don't use a blade; I use Magic Shave, or in a pinch I'll use Nair for men. The Magic Shave was originally suggested to me by two other members here - Jace and Matt. In any case, I think smooth is definitely hot :mrgreen:

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:09 pm

i shave my pubic area completely smooth, i also try to keep my chest and stomach shaved.... i would shave my legs if my thighs weren't so damn sensitive after shaving =(. and i would have to agree with you, people in general are just better and cleaner looking when they are hairless (facial hair depends on the person, and hair on the head... well that is obvious lol)

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:59 pm

I use a VS Groomer to keep everything trimmed back - I personally don't like totally hairless as it just looks wrong... and contrary to popular opinion, it doesn't make you look bigger.

californiakid101

Post by californiakid101 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm

I totally agree with scotty, smooth is way hotter. what exactly is Magic Shave?

michael35

Post by michael35 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:50 pm

i have to say that i love to be smooth to!

californiakid101

Post by californiakid101 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm

yes, plus i find shaving to be pretty sensual and i almost always end up jacking off afterwards. anybody else feel that way?

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 am

californiakid101 wrote:yes, plus i find shaving to be pretty sensual and i almost always end up jacking off afterwards. anybody else feel that way?
haha totally agreed ^_^

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:
californiakid101 wrote:yes, plus i find shaving to be pretty sensual and i almost always end up jacking off afterwards. anybody else feel that way?
haha totally agreed ^_^
lol ditto ... and btw - here is what I'm talking about, although there is a powder that you can mix on your own as well ... http://www.shopsoftsheen-carson.com/detail/%20SSC+18

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 pm

i wax...

everywhere LOL

sabacane

Post by sabacane » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 am

i shave all lol ...with a battery powered schick shaver.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

With a big conference meet this Sat. my team will be having team shavedown after practice. They've seen I'm shaved down pretty much everywhere and alot of them do the same.
Attachments
Emotive-Male-Body-24.jpg
Emotive-Male-Body-24.jpg (104.69 KiB) Viewed 6808 times

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I prefer being smooth. I shave down and then get lasered which kills the entire hair - so no itchy scratchy stubble and that type of stuff which pokes through your speedos. 1 zap dose the season.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:I prefer being smooth. I shave down and then get lasered which kills the entire hair - so no itchy scratchy stubble and that type of stuff which pokes through your speedos. 1 zap dose the season.
Where do you get lasered or do you do it yourself? Is it expensive???

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Justin88 wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:I prefer being smooth. I shave down and then get lasered which kills the entire hair - so no itchy scratchy stubble and that type of stuff which pokes through your speedos. 1 zap dose the season.
Where do you get lasered or do you do it yourself? Is it expensive???
No the equipment is pretty big. I get it done here:

http://www.laserclinics.com.au/

there are prices on the website depending on what you want done.

DrD

Post by DrD » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 am

I tend to shave my scrotum and trim everything else... Although sometimes I get carried away with the Shaving and I end up bald in the whole pubic region!!! hahaha

I too tend to enjoy it a little too much - great fun to have someone help with the horniness afterwards though!
Last edited by DrD on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:No the equipment is pretty big. I get it done here:

Thanks sam. I did a web search and found some places. They don't quote prices here unless you call. Said that you need multiple treatments.

-j-j

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Justin88 wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:No the equipment is pretty big. I get it done here:

Thanks sam. I did a web search and found some places. They don't quote prices here unless you call. Said that you need multiple treatments.

-j-j
Yeah, my first go at laser at that place they said multiple treatments, it just killed the hair that was growing - the end result would be like if waxing pulled absolutely every hair out, even the tiniest and finest ones and there was no ingrowns. The 2nd time it was a different laser machine that followed the laser with gas to immediately cool the area and reduce the sting when the laser zapps. I'm guessing that they got a new machine again if they say its a one treatment job for permanent hair removal. I'll try it out but I think the hair will grow back eventually. One zap does me for the summer, it grows back but its only really thin and fine - I dont have to be absolutely smooth, but i really hate regrowth stubble from not doing it the laser way.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:Yeah, my first go at laser at that place they said multiple treatments, it just killed the hair that was growing - the end result would be like if waxing pulled absolutely every hair out, even the tiniest and finest ones and there was no ingrowns. The 2nd time it was a different laser machine that followed the laser with gas to immediately cool the area and reduce the sting when the laser zapps.
Wow interesting. Thanks Sam. Don't know if we have that particular machine here. Here the different machines have to be approved and it can take time.

The hair on my head is fine. But the hair in my groin is really coarse so I trim it back. I'd be real happy if it just grew back fine after a treatment.

You look so fantastic in those red Aussies BTW! 8)

-j-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Sam, I had done some research at one point because I was considering it ... Most reputable places say that you will need multiple treatments for optimum results. The very un-scientific explanation I was given is that basically all of your hair follicles are not active at any one time. The laser needs to effectively heat up the hair enough to kill the follicle that it's growing from. So then when other follicles that did not have hair at the time of the treatment start to grow, you'll have more hair.

Again - I'm not trying to say that this is absolutely a correct answer; it was just the way that it was explained to me while I was researching hair removal options ...