G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Want to help a Speedo Boy Out?

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

t0nY

Want to help a Speedo Boy Out?

Post by t0nY » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am

So I have been a member of this blog for a while, and must admit there are alot of members I have yet to talk to. Sorry. Been busy with school and all. But I am calling out for help from the speedo community. This really has nothing to do with speedos or anything of that sort, but I started a blog Click Here To Read My Blog in the effort to collect money to purchase my first car. Oh boy, I am sure that sounds terrible. It does not to me, but I am sure it does to others and I can see negative comments comming. eh. If you are interested in knowing more, read my blog or message me.

Thanks guys

[t0nY]

Say "Hello"

t419

Re: Want to help a Speedo Boy Out?

Post by t419 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Not that I'm complaining, everyone can do what they like, it's the internet after all. And I myself run a (albeit somewhat occasional) blog, and pimp it a bit here. But... if you're that desperate for a car to get to and from school, perhaps you should set your sights a little lower than one that cost $32K.

Just an idea.

t0nY

Re: Want to help a Speedo Boy Out?

Post by t0nY » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 pm

I understand that the price of the car is not the most realistic for a first time buyer, especially in my predicament' however, it is the car that I really want and I have compromised a lot of things in my life, including being accepted into an amazing school, because of the price. This car is something that I want and really do not want to compromise on. Is that stubborn of me, perhaps, but it would not be me to not be. It is for the price of the car that I started the blog.
[t0nY]

Say "Hello"