G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

aussiebum squad series boosterjock questions

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bazrio05

aussiebum squad series boosterjock questions

Post by Bazrio05 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi there guys. I am wondering if any of you would like to share their boosterjock experiences with me. Does the booster hold your package firmly? Does your cock stay put while swimming? I am interested in knowing if my cock will stay pointed down. Instead of poping up and needing adjustment. Can the suit be worn without using the pouch and still look good? Is the profile that much better with them? I like the look of the square cut squad officer suit. Want to know if the boosterjock model is any good. Thx guys.

Zwimmer

Re: aussiebum squad series boosterjock questions

Post by Zwimmer » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 pm

I have an old Squad BjK. Photos can be seen here:
http://www.thespeedoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11662

and also my avatar.

Preferred cock in than out. Needed a bit of adjustment when swimming to keep cock in the pouch, but not a big problem. Liked them a lot but they are old and a bit 'saggy' now, so dont wear them any longer. Loved the look!

Bazrio05

Post by Bazrio05 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank-you for the response. Would you say you package stayed in place more then something like the regular squad/league/splice style. I have a older pair of ab splice. They are cozy but when swimming they loosen up. Package comes loose and points up or to the side ( not the desired effect in square cut ). Your thoughts? Do the pouches help?

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 am

Hey there, I posted a few pics of a Squad BJK somewhere on here. Anyway I've only worn them in the water once. Rather than to a pool I brought them to the beach in pretty rough water. That was a mistake because when the waves come crashing down sand comes along, too and can get trapped in the BJK pouch.

This is not a comfortable situation and it's very hard to get the sand out in public. I definitely recommend NOT bringing this product to the beach if you actually intend to take a dip.

jonnylad

Post by jonnylad » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 am

Certainly the Boosterjock looks great in the pics for the Freshwater Loose, for example, on the AB website.
I've always thought their Wonderjock 'technology' was great - I used to have a Classic black, with the 'horizontal' pouch, which was very accomodating for those hard-on moments. So great, that I lost it to mate of mine, who 'borrowed' it cos he fancied himself in it. Which says something about WJK...
In any case, Aussiebum is so much sexier than Speedo, in and out of the water.

paspeedo1

Post by paspeedo1 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Hey--

I have a pair of the WJ loose broome and in the 1.5 series. I would not recommend wearing them to the beach if you plan on getting into the water, as they tend to loosen up (foir me they do). Swimming in your pool, they are perfect.

I do however have a few pairs of the Strom WJ that are made from 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane and fit very snug and keeps everything in place. Same for the league brief 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra. It seems to like the overall comfort level of the 20% other material is better for me than 100% nylon.

Hope this helps!