G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Cali

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Theloss23

Hello from Cali

Post by Theloss23 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Hello from California. Just wanted to show off my swimsuits. Tell me what you think. Should I post more??
Attachments
IMAG006sssssssss1.jpg
IMAG006sssssssss1.jpg (155.8 KiB) Viewed 5735 times

Zwimmer

Re: Hello from Cali

Post by Zwimmer » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 am

HOT!

Yes please, show some more;)

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 am

Theloss23 wrote:Hello from California. Just wanted to show off my swimsuits. Tell me what you think. Should I post more??
Should you post more? The answer, my friend, is one helluva YES!!

Hot.

Very hot. :mrgreen:

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Please post more!!! :D

wetsand

Post by wetsand » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 pm

You're Kidding, right? Of course you should post more! Welcome aboard!

michael35

Post by michael35 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 pm

yes please post more!

sp33do
United States of America

Post by sp33do » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Very nice. I'd like to see more.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Theloss23 wrote:Hello from California. Just wanted to show off my swimsuits. Tell me what you think. Should I post more??
Please post more. How common are speedos in California?

subiegc8

Post by subiegc8 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 am

speedoboi wrote:
Please post more. How common are speedos in California?
Hey all, i am new to the site and from cali too. Speedo is rare but I do see some people wearing it in my university's pool.

Theloss23

Post by Theloss23 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm

sp33do wrote:Very nice. I'd like to see more.
They're not as common as I'd like them to be. I try to wear them whenever I can, I figure if more guys see its cool to wear them, then they might start to also. I don't really do it to show off. I like them because they are comfortable and I tan way better. Plus I like how they keep everything in place. I used to model when I was younger so I do have quite a few pics. Just let me know and I'll post more.
Attachments
rewrww.gif
rewrww.gif (156.28 KiB) Viewed 4724 times

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am

At the beach they might be rare. At the pool I think they are normal here and I see a lot of very good looking guys wearing them.
I think you are right, it definitely helps to be around other guys in speedos for a comfort level and positive influence. One time a guy showed up with his friends in shorts in the next lane and after a bit, he said "want to know what's a laugh, I have my speedos on under these," and then took off his shorts and set them on the deck. Another time I heard "I think I'm going to get some speedos."

Coming from Pennsylvania, this is a big difference, where I'd say speedos are rare. Well, in Pennsylvania water polo doesn't exist and a big pool has six lanes. Most guys go to the weight room. Its a different culture.

WetSpdo

Post by WetSpdo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:53 am

Very nice!! You look great and yes pls do post more

danny108

Post by danny108 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow you look great - speedos definitely suit you!