G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Heyy!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

californiakid101

Heyy!

Post by californiakid101 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 am

hey everybody I'm new here and i just bought my first speedo the other day. its a blue Tyr, but i will have to take some pictures to post later. anyways, pm me if you want to chat!
If your not gonna sack it, go home and whack it.

gezzerdon

Re: Heyy!

Post by gezzerdon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 am

californiakid101 wrote:hey everybody I'm new here and i just bought my first speedo the other day. its a blue Tyr, but i will have to take some pictures to post later. anyways, pm me if you want to chat!

Hi, Welcome. :P

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm

californiakid101 wrote:hey everybody I'm new here and i just bought my first speedo the other day. its a blue Tyr, but i will have to take some pictures to post later. anyways, pm me if you want to chat!
Hey Calkid!

One of my first suits was a Tyr. Loved it but it got torn caught on some coral stone they use around pools here. Mine was black with a red splice. Post a pic when you can.

-j-j

californiakid101

Post by californiakid101 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm

yeah mine has a black butt and a blue swirly design on the front. its feels great on the junk though, haha. cant wait to start wearin it at the gym pool.
If your not gonna sack it, go home and whack it.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

californiakid101 wrote:yeah mine has a black butt and a blue swirly design on the front. its feels great on the junk though, haha. cant wait to start wearin it at the gym pool.
Please post a pic, we're looking forward to it.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:10 pm

californiakid101 wrote:yeah mine has a black butt and a blue swirly design on the front. its feels great on the junk though, haha. cant wait to start wearin it at the gym pool.
Hey CalKid!

Awesome!! I've seen that blue swirly one. Cool suit. And they pack well. :P TYR has triple stitched seams...or they used to.

-j-j