G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Questions for swimming pool ...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedobelgium008

Questions for swimming pool ...

Post by speedobelgium008 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:39 am

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if you have somme advice to find speedo fans ?
For example, at swimming pool.
How do you can notice them ?
And how to attract them ?

Thank you ;)

Outlaw-Tiger

Re: Questions for swimming pool ...

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 am

haha good question... i'm going to watch this thread so i can find out as well =P. i'm so oblivious to this kind of thing

fogao

Post by fogao » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

REcognizing them in the pool is obvious, aren´t they wearing speedos in Belgium?

Attracting, give them a complement about their speedo. Usually works when want to get the attention of someone else.
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 pm

haha i know around where i live (in canada) at lap swims, if the person is waring a speedo and you compliment them on it, they 9 times out of 10 look at you like you have 4 heads, and often times try to avoid you even more lol

beachie1

Post by beachie1 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm

outlaw tiger if I saw you wearing what you are wearing in your avatar I'd stand up and compliment you....

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

beachie1 wrote:outlaw tiger if I saw you wearing what you are wearing in your avatar I'd stand up and compliment you....
haha thanks =P. soooo not something i would wear out in public... but thanks anyway lol ;)

fogao

Post by fogao » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:52 am

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:haha i know around where i live (in canada) at lap swims, if the person is waring a speedo and you compliment them on it, they 9 times out of 10 look at you like you have 4 heads, and often times try to avoid you even more lol
The other option of course is to ask the guy where he bought his speedo... and then continue the conversation in a smart way. Of course, all depending on your real intentions :oops:
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

fogao wrote:
Outlaw-Tiger wrote:haha i know around where i live (in canada) at lap swims, if the person is waring a speedo and you compliment them on it, they 9 times out of 10 look at you like you have 4 heads, and often times try to avoid you even more lol
The other option of course is to ask the guy where he bought his speedo... and then continue the conversation in a smart way. Of course, all depending on your real intentions :oops:

haha touche good sir, touche