G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hey There

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MiniSpeedoBoy

Hey There

Post by MiniSpeedoBoy » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey, i dont really know what to say here xD;; I'm new to the whole speedo thing but i'm obsessed with them @.@ i will post pics of me in them...as soon as i get some lol, anyway i'm hoping to meet people here who also like speedos like me and....stuff lol xD

Cozzy

Re: Hey There

Post by Cozzy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 am

I think we are all obsessed with them!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 am

MiniSpeedoBoy wrote:...i'm hoping to meet people here who also like speedos like me and....stuff lol xD
Welcome MSB! You've come to the right place. Post some pics when you can. Kent must be a speedo capital!!

TTYS,

-j-j

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:34 am

Justin88 wrote:
MiniSpeedoBoy wrote:...i'm hoping to meet people here who also like speedos like me and....stuff lol xD
Welcome MSB! You've come to the right place. Post some pics when you can. Kent must be a speedo capital!!

TTYS,

-j-j
I only wish it was, actually in saying that, in theearly morning most (3 out 4) men do their laps in speedos/jammers. The one morning every one was! Most of the day though it's board shorts!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Cozzy wrote: I only wish it was, actually in saying that, in theearly morning most (3 out 4) men do their laps in speedos/jammers. The one morning every one was! Most of the day though it's board shorts!
Same here. The older lap swimmers wear speeds and some of the young divers. Most of the rec swimmers wear board shorts. The team swimmers wear jammers mostly with a few speeds. They wear the dorky american jammers. I'm the only one with the lo-cut asian ones that I wear sometimes.