G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Colours and styles for hols

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

gymnast121

Colours and styles for hols

Post by gymnast121 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey guys,

I am going on hols to Corfu in three weeks with a few of my friends (all girls)!! Whoop whoop!! So I am thinking what swimwear do I wear... got bordies...but I was thinking I should buy some new speeds/ trunks ... what styles/ colours do u think would be the best??

(if ur wondering what i look like see my G'day message!)

Cheers guys!
Craig x

Zwimmer

Re: Colours and styles for hols

Post by Zwimmer » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 am

Hi Craig

Welcome on board. I bought a swimming short/trunk on sale from O'Niel shop yesterday. They are not the sexiest cut you can find, but thought i will add it to my collection. Also I saw some Adidas speedos at SportsDirect, plus I have ordered a Aussiebum classic (black). I think they are the same as you have in your photo. However, I may change the colour as the Adidas are also black. Photos in near future.

ABum have such a large range of colours, I am sure any will suit your bod. The brief fits you well. As you are off to Corfu, I am sure a brighter coloured brief will look great at the beach.

Cheers!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 pm

gymnast121 wrote:..but I was thinking I should buy some new speeds/ trunks ... what styles/ colours do u think would be the best??

(if ur wondering what i look like see my G'day message!)

Cheers guys!
Craig x
Craig!,

You have a great speedo body! You can wear anything you want!! Go for a Adidases. Maybe a brief style royal blue or even a red for Corfu. I think Adidas has some squarecuts. You can probably get them in the U.K. Not easily found in U.S. :cry: Also the Turbo brand water polo suits are cool also. Whatever you get post pics and sizes!!

-j-j

jay

Post by jay » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey Craig, you have the bod for just about anything in a speedo. May I suggest aussiebum 1.5 classic, free shipping from Oz land, or go to e-bay, men underwear shop, and they have nice metallic blue areans. Arenas are great fitting. Have a great time in Corfu and don't forget to take pictures in the new speedos, with the girls of course.

gymnast121

Post by gymnast121 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Thanks guys...I am thinking I am guna get Aussiebum classic but they are 100 per cent nylon... does that mean they will come off easier than a lycra/ lycra blend....i dont want my friends to give em a tug and them fall off lol

C x

jay

Post by jay » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:31 pm

HI Craig, no problem with the nylon coming off, Aussiebums have a wast draw string. And by the way, a great choice, especially the nylon they will last forever and get better with age. And don't forget to take photos to share.

Buster Crabbe

Post by Buster Crabbe » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

http://www.truwest.com
and go to 'water polo'
then to the chloroban suits which are more durable and colorfast. They fit snugly, but the sizing is correct.

There are a whole lot of unusual colors. I have several and the solid orange is a favorite.

Some of the colors are not considered 'guy' colors like hot pink, coarl pink and white. These are custom made and might not be ready by the time you're ready to leave. If you call them ask which are already made and ready to ship.

The suits are about US$23+ shipping which is done UPS and is a little pricey. Still you can get 3 suits for US$85 or so.

No idea how they ship internationally.

There are also some 100% nylon suits as well as the usual lycra.