G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Finally a Member!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo.boy

Finally a Member!

Post by speedo.boy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 am

Hey everyone,

I'm an 18 year old from Perth in Western Australia, currently on my gap-year before heading to university.

Since back in 2007, I loved to visit what was "WhiteSpeedos" and what progressed to "SpeedoSexuality" and finally, "SwimmerSexuality", for the hot pictures and stories; which I often fantasized about.

Now I'm finally 18, I decided I should sign-up - and enjoy the benefits of being a member.

I'm a huge fan of speedos, especially of the white variety - which are a huge turn-on for me. Apart from speedos, I'm also a big fan of undies and jockstraps - probably because I never saw jockstraps growing up.

I hope to upload some pictures of myself in the near future, although currently all my pics are on my old laptop - which is very, very dead! I figure this means I need to take more pictures...Oh, what a pity...

If anyone's up for skyping or msn-ing, PM me.

Speedo.Boy

Zwimmer

Re: Finally a Member!

Post by Zwimmer » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm

G'day speedo.boy

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Welcome Speedo.boy .. glad to have you join in the fun ... and sure - new pics would be awesome :mrgreen:

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 pm

G'day speedo.boy,

I'm just across the continent from you, in sunny Queensland (where it has been raining incessantly of late). :lol:

Wow. Lucky you having a gap year. My parents were never that understanding and progressive. **Big sigh**

Great to have another Aussie boy on board. Welcome my friend! :P

bennw

Post by bennw » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 am

Great to see another Australian taking the plunge.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm

When summer comes round, we need to have a pool and speedo party. :lol:

t419

Post by t419 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 am

bennw wrote:Great to see another Australian taking the plunge.
Yes it is.
Duncandude wrote:When summer comes round, we need to have a pool and speedo party. :lol:
And yes, we do.

caljr

Post by caljr » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm

white speedos are just aw'sum ! should be fantastic on you - show us some !!!