G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Drawstrings

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Drawstring

Tied and tucked in.
50%
Tied and out the front
29%
Loose and tucked in
10%
Loose and out the front
12%

Total votes: 42

t419

Drawstrings

Post by t419 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 am

Hey there, not sure if it's been asked before, but how do you guys wear the drawstrings in some speedos?

Or does the loose vs. tied thing more have to do with what you're wearing them for? hm...

I just got my first speedo and I'm wondering how I should rock the drawstrings. :)

Matt

Re: Drawstrings

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am

Loose and out the front mean two things to me flirting or a good way to get your suit pulled down by girls or guys at the pool or practice. 8)

wisenyoung

Post by wisenyoung » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

I voted tired and tucked just because I'm a practical guy at heart.
that bein said, in a good pair of AusB I usually tie and leave them out front. I just think it looks better for an acquatic frollic rather then serious swimming lol.
Jay

t419

Post by t419 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Hmm... interesting. I've seen guys with them loose out the front, never thought they wanted them pulled down :P Perhaps I'll oblige next time.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 am

Tied and tucked in for me. :mrgreen:

Loose and dangling sounds like an invitation. "Pull my cord." :lol:

Best option: no drawstring at all. (Or is that called sabotage at the swimming carnival?).

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 am

Tucked in gives the impression that there's no drawstring at all. :P

wisenyoung

Post by wisenyoung » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I dono, I feel like there is a fine line betwene being a bit of a tease and inviting a helping hand, and then there is just trashy and somehow I find the untied drawstring to be just unkept.
imo
Jay

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm

wisenyoung wrote:I dono, I feel like there is a fine line betwene being a bit of a tease and inviting a helping hand, and then there is just trashy and somehow I find the untied drawstring to be just unkept.
imo
Hmm. But if it's casual and accidental, that's not really a tease, is it? That's just being awesome. :P

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 am

I tend to tuck-in because the drawstring holes are on the inside on most of my suits. I think it would look weird/untidy if I let the strings hang out over the front.

BUT my favorite speedos are tight enough that I don't have to tie the drawstring at all so I tuck the cord inside but not tied hehe.

t419

Post by t419 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:57 am

Yeah see that's my problem. I don't really need the drawstrings to keep my speedos up (although, i probably wouldn't get out of the pool too fast :P), so really it's just an aesthetic choice.

It appears that the 'tie and tuck' people have it at the moment. And I can see how, loose and out the front may be a bit daring. But isn't that what speedos are all about?

NJhunkguy

Post by NJhunkguy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Tied and out the front - as a decorative item in the front. And I believed the drawstrings were part of the design.
Aussiebum Boosterjock, wearing it you are required to tie the drawstrings, otherwise the very loose front belt line fall under the cock!

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

NJhunkguy wrote:Tied and out the front - as a decorative item in the front. And I believed the drawstrings were part of the design.
Aussiebum Boosterjock, wearing it you are required to tie the drawstrings, otherwise the very loose front belt line fall under the cock!
Drawstrings as decoration? I'll have to remember that. :P

caljr

Post by caljr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:00 am

tight and in for real swimming - tight or loose and out the front after swimming so everybody knows what you are into ! for the illustration... after practice look (loose & out)
Attachments
bpwmemberCATKJ0HZ.jpg
bpwmemberCATKJ0HZ.jpg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 7606 times

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

caljr wrote:tight and in for real swimming - tight or loose and out the front after swimming so everybody knows what you are into ! for the illustration... after practice look (loose & out)
Wow. Nice Aussiebums. AB gives you a lot of drawstring.

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Yep - tied up and out the front for me. :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:50 pm

t419 wrote:Yeah see that's my problem. I don't really need the drawstrings to keep my speedos up (although, i probably wouldn't get out of the pool too fast :P), so really it's just an aesthetic choice.

It appears that the 'tie and tuck' people have it at the moment. And I can see how, loose and out the front may be a bit daring. But isn't that what speedos are all about?
It is an aesthetic choice I think. I could only vote one so I voted "tie and tuck," but I have certain suits with long drawstrings that look kind of hot tied and out. Aussiebums work well that way I think. Aqux suits have a long drawstring. I've worn the cord out on those too. A lot of my suits have shorter drawstrings and they don't look very good with them out. It has to be long enough to look good.

t419

Post by t419 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 am

It's beginning to even up! :P

paspeedo1

Post by paspeedo1 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Its tied and tucked for me most of the time.

If im in my outside pool, then I just tie them and let them hang out--that way when im in the water, its easier to pull them off!! lol

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Im tied and mostly tucked. Untied and untucked is freakin hot and screaming blow me!

S4ndyfeet

Post by S4ndyfeet » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Tied and tucked for swimming. tied but loose and out for just chillin' by the pool. Caljr awesome example! HOT HOT HOT!