G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What do you like?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Cwaiggie

What do you like?

Post by Cwaiggie » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 am

What kind of guy do you like in a speedo? You may be surprised. For me it is a skinny guy with not a lot of muscle, I dont mind them built, but I love a guy I could trough around a bit... lol

My fetishes are - speedos, lycra in its many forms, footy shorts and guys with long hair.

How about you... let me know... :twisted:

age appropriate

Post by age appropriate » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:40 am

I like a guy wearing a speedo to like he actually does some swimming once in a while with broad shoulders and a nice flat stomach

:wink:

bikini

Post by bikini » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:18 am

Slim, fit and smooth! Long hair too!

Swimmer.be

Post by Swimmer.be » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:33 am

I tend to agree with Cwaiggie - perhaps not skinny skinny, but slim built - And with tight Speedos please

Cwaiggie

Post by Cwaiggie » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:48 am

bikini wrote:Slim, fit and smooth! Long hair too!
Guys with long hair are the best. My ex had hair so long it was half way down his back... He used to do a strip for me down to his speedos... God it was hot. There I would do him for ages.

*sigh*

adam

Re: What do you like?

Post by adam » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:01 pm

Cwaiggie wrote:What kind of guy do you like in a speedo? You may be surprised. For me it is a skinny guy with not a lot of muscle, I dont mind them built, but I love a guy I could trough around a bit... lol

My fetishes are - speedos, lycra in its many forms, footy shorts and guys with long hair.

How about you... let me know... :twisted:
Hi CWAIGGIE,
i LIKE A GUY WHO IS MEDIUM HEIGHT FIT BODY,GREAT ASS,AND NICE TOOL TO FILL HIS SPEEDOS OUT,
aDAM
KIWI :D :)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:09 pm

6' tall is usually a good height for me. A little taller than I am works good. Has to have at least a nice build and good ass. Hair should be short for me but some types of long will work. Bald can work too, a nice blue eyed tanned muscle hunk with no hair and speedos, oh that would do it for me. Maybe a cowboy hat on? He can borrow my new one!

Tony

Post by Tony » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:22 am

bigjay wrote:6' tall is usually a good height for me. A little taller than I am works good. Has to have at least a nice build and good ass. Hair should be short for me but some types of long will work. Bald can work too, a nice blue eyed tanned muscle hunk with no hair and speedos, oh that would do it for me. Maybe a cowboy hat on? He can borrow my new one!

Bigjay: How would I do? I know I'm only 5'9" but I've got the hat and speedos. :D

Tony

Post by Tony » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:56 am

Ok pardner. Just you mind your step because, as you can see, I'm packing my six-shooter. :lol:

Tony

Post by Tony » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 am

jace wrote:Yes I can see your packing buddy. Just don't let that thing go off in your speedo holster. I've got a couple places in mind it could go off. LOL jace

They don't call me "Hairy Trigger Harry" for nothing. :D

adam

Post by adam » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Tony wrote:
bigjay wrote:6' tall is usually a good height for me. A little taller than I am works good. Has to have at least a nice build and good ass. Hair should be short for me but some types of long will work. Bald can work too, a nice blue eyed tanned muscle hunk with no hair and speedos, oh that would do it for me. Maybe a cowboy hat on? He can borrow my new one!

Bigjay: How would I do? I know I'm only 5'9" but I've got the hat and speedos. :D

[img]
Hi tony,
Great pic buddie you sure fill your speedos out,and you are just so cute,i wounld love to play cowboy and indainas with,i find your arrowmmmm.
Adam
kiwi :D :)
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4633 ... 173ir1.jpg[/img]

Tony

Post by Tony » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:21 am

Thanks Adam. :D

It's even more fun being an indian because I get to be tied up and have everyone play around my totem pole :wink:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:54 pm

Tony no worries, you would be more than enough for me I am sure. I just picked up a new cowboy hat myself from Ron Jon in Orlando, FL. I would like to wear it the next time I go for a "ride"!!
That person I described at 6' is like an ideal or dream guy, although I believe I already know him!
5'9 works for me as I am 5'10

adam

Post by adam » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:47 pm

Tony wrote:Thanks Adam. :D

It's even more fun being an indian because I get to be tied up and have everyone play around my totem pole :wink:
Hi Tony,
well i sure wounld work your totem pole Tony,
it will tent in the teepee.
Adam

Tony

Post by Tony » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:58 pm

adam wrote:

Hi Tony,
Adam

Paleface Adam lick Tony totem pole with forked tongue. :o

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:32 am

swimmer's build... medium tan... 5' 4" - 5' 7"... high CEF... light colored or print speedo, lycra Dolfins preferred. cute smile a plus!

adam

Post by adam » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:15 pm

Tony wrote:
adam wrote:

Hi Tony,
Adam

Paleface Adam lick Tony totem pole with forked

tongue. :o
Hi Tony,
paleface Adam will lasso Tony totem pole,then Adam willshow his own sharp shooter,then i saddle you up tony and ride you,On yeah.We will go out into the sunset :D :) Adam
kiwi

Always

Post by Always » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:36 pm

What kind of guy do you like in a speedo?
I am a simple guy and anyone like the following would do just fine.

Cwaiggie

Post by Cwaiggie » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Always wrote:
What kind of guy do you like in a speedo?
I am a simple guy and anyone like the following would do just fine.

*Sigh*

Cwaiggie

Post by Cwaiggie » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:43 pm

This is a great pic, and how I like guys o look in a speedo... sigh! I am guessing he has ong hair to round it off for me! lol