G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aqux?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

newspeedo

Aqux?

Post by newspeedo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am

I haven't been around much lately, but I have been following all the threads. Some pretty hot s*** goin on. Especially love the black light and clever thongs (I happen to own a couple pairs myself).

Anyway, I've pretty much given up on Arena now. But I found these on the Aqux website. They're as expensive as all heck but I really like them. They have the seam in the back and everything!

What do you all think?

6e3e0547c7.jpg
6e3e0547c7.jpg (145.89 KiB) Viewed 8010 times
7d773caf7e.jpg
7d773caf7e.jpg (142.52 KiB) Viewed 8010 times

Justin88

Re: Aqux?

Post by Justin88 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 am

newspeedo wrote:I haven't been around much lately, but I have been following all the threads. Some pretty hot s*** goin on. Especially love the black light and clever thongs (I happen to own a couple pairs myself).

Anyway, I've pretty much given up on Arena now. But I found these on the Aqux website. They're as expensive as all heck but I really like them. They have the seam in the back and everything!

What do you all think?
Those are incredibly hot. I like them better than my avatar ones. Can you buy them in the US?? Do you have a link?? The shopping page I get is in Japanese. Even French or Spanish would be easier.

Havent tried Clever thongs but I like Unico underwear. Both made in South America I think. They know how to design the pouch to hold your package.

Theres a post on Arenas made of X-Flat somewhere here. Not Asian seam...european. I have a black pair.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 am

I found them on their english language site, so I assume they can be shipped to the US. I'm tempted to buy them before they sell out. Things at Aqux often do :(

Justin, what size do you wear in Aqux? I'm a pretty thin guy but have had to wear size M for Japanese Speedos in the past. Would you say that M would be the right size here?

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 pm

newspeedo wrote:I found them on their english language site, so I assume they can be shipped to the US. I'm tempted to buy them before they sell out. Things at Aqux often do :(

Justin, what size do you wear in Aqux? I'm a pretty thin guy but have had to wear size M for Japanese Speedos in the past. Would you say that M would be the right size here?

I wear an M in Aqux and other Asian sizes. I took a chance on an L and it was too big. My waist is 30, but I have no butt. Its hard to get things to fit. M works okay. I remember you had to downsize for Aussibum. You might try an Asian S. But only if you can return it. These suits are too $$$ to miss on the size.

It would really be helpful to if you could post the link for that blue suit. I just cant find it on the site and when I hit buttons for other parts of the site, I keep getting a Japanese web site hosting page or something. Some of the suits I found were sold out like you said.
It's driving me nuts.

Below is the english home page I get but I cant navigate off it without getting japanese characters. I think NY means New York where they have an office.

http://aqux.net/NY/home/nyhome.html

Thanks in advance!!! -j-j

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Hey Justin,

I'm actually really confused. The website has indeed changed. I will post an update once the site comes back. The Japanese site works fine but the english one doesn't.

Honestly, this site was fine this morning (EST). I'm sorry that it's not working now.

As far as S vs. M... Who knows... Do you wear Aussiebum S? If you can fit into a S and fit well (I need XS and sometimes that's too big) then yeah maybe I need Aqux S but I'm leaning towards M. Once english is up I'll check on returns.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

I don't mean to flood this thread but just an update. From what I gather, Aqux uses a Japanese shopping "hosting" site. As in, they use this company to process their orders for them. This company must be having some problem with the Aqux english shopping portal and so it's forwarding to the company's main page.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm

newspeedo wrote:As far as S vs. M... Who knows... Do you wear Aussiebum S? If you can fit into a S and fit well (I need XS and sometimes that's too big) then yeah maybe I need Aqux S but I'm leaning towards M. Once english is up I'll check on returns.
Hey NS,

I only own one Aussiebum, a Classic loose. I think the size is 14 and it's too big. And my package sort of gets mashed between my legs. Maybe thats why they sell the type of suit that has the thing that pulls your package up and out. Maybe I should wear my neoprene C-ring with the Aussiebum. Anyway try the Aqux in small if you can return it.

-j-j

Cynbel

Post by Cynbel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm

newspeedo wrote:I haven't been around much lately, but I have been following all the threads. Some pretty hot s*** goin on. Especially love the black light and clever thongs (I happen to own a couple pairs myself).
Thanks for loving the black light pics I posted.

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:45 am

Cynbel wrote:
Thanks for loving the black light pics I posted.

:mrgreen: I still do sexy. :mrgreen:

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:14 pm

You know, incidentally it's a toss-up for me between a couple pairs of Clever thongs and this Aqux suit and honestly.. I am really thinking of going with Aqux. I've been looking for a suit like this for so long!

I've been in contact with the manufacturer and they think that a Small would actually fit quite nicely (snug, for sure). When you lay a small out the waist is about 11" across and most of my other suits are about the same size so I'm thinking of just going with it.

If anyone else has tried Aqux I hope they respond to this threat because as Justin said, they are pricey... but the suits themselves are awesome.

PS: I was looking back on some old posts about Aqux and one of our members had an 80cm waist and medium was kinda small on them. I'm about 74cm waist and like Justin, not exactly muscular. I'm beginning to wonder if medium would indeed be the right fit?

Cynbel

Post by Cynbel » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:10 pm

newspeedo wrote:You know, incidentally it's a toss-up for me between a couple pairs of Clever thongs and this Aqux suit and honestly.. I am really thinking of going with Aqux. I've been looking for a suit like this for so long!
Would be a nice suit to have... I like them with the small sides, and I totally want to go to Japan someday and if I do I would buy a couple pairs of their speedos.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 pm

newspeedo wrote:If anyone else has tried Aqux I hope they respond to this threat because as Justin said, they are pricey... but the suits themselves are awesome.

PS: I was looking back on some old posts about Aqux and one of our members had an 80cm waist and medium was kinda small on them. I'm about 74cm waist and like Justin, not exactly muscular. I'm beginning to wonder if medium would indeed be the right fit?
The Aqux site is working now.

I think you could wear the small in the Aqux. It will be tight but thats how you wear them. They fit so well you wont notice. I have a 79cm waist and take a 30" in jeans that fit snug.

I love this blue one. It is US$80. And then there's shipping. The criss cross pattern and color are so cool.

What size jeans do you wear??

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm

How serendipitous, Justin!

I actually consulted with our good friend, Scotty and decided to buy the blue ones. With shipping they were MAD expensive but I have a speedo fetish that must be fed.

I actually decided to go with the small size. Scotty wears a medium and having met him I'm a bit smaller than him.

As far as jeans go, it's hard to tell. I basically only wear Diesel jeans because they're the only ones that fit and they run a little large. I wear size 27 Diesel brand but like with trousers from Banana Republic I'm a size 28, so who knows. I'm definitely less than size 30.

Anyway, I hope I made the right choice and will, of course post some snaps once I get them!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

newspeedo wrote:How serendipitous, Justin!

I actually consulted with our good friend, Scotty and decided to buy the blue ones. With shipping they were MAD expensive but I have a speedo fetish that must be fed.
Wow.....

What was the shipping? I got as far as creating an account and adding the blue ones to my cart.
After I posted this i went back and found the shipping. It was about $20. So it would be close to US$100 total.

If you wear a 27 or 28 in slacks/jeans you should be okay with the S.

Pics definitely!!!!!

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 am

newspeedo wrote: I have a speedo fetish that must be fed.
lol, me too!

Good to see you guys posting again.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Just a follow-up. Aqux web site calls some their suits "Speedos" with a capital "S." Wonder when the Speedo company lawyers will get after them???

iSwim

Post by iSwim » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi newspeedo,

the fabric of AQUX is not well as arena, speedo(now is mizuno), and asics in Japan,
some wears of Aqux will loose after 2times of tanning..
and Aqux more expensive than above brands.
that's my experence, and I also selling the Aqux: http://iswim.tw/brand.php?id=4

Regards

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:26 am

iSwim wrote:Hi newspeedo,

the fabric of AQUX is not well as arena, speedo(now is mizuno), and asics in Japan,
some wears of Aqux will loose after 2times of tanning..
and Aqux more expensive than above brands.
that's my experence, and I also selling the Aqux: http://iswim.tw/brand.php?id=4

Regards
Thanks iSwim for your site!

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue May 04, 2010 11:19 am

Quick note. I was able to convince Aqux to let me exchange the small for a medium. I was feeling poor so I sent it the cheapest I could, so who knows when they'll get it (and send the medium out to me). Thanks all for positive comments on the Small, but it just isn't all that practical haha

I would say most people would need a large because even skinny guys probably need medium- take it from me!

PS: The Aqux suit I bought has indeed sold out. Thank goodness they're holding a medium for me!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

newspeedo wrote:...I sent it the cheapest I could, so who knows when they'll get it

I would say most people would need a large because even skinny guys probably need medium- take it from me!

PS: The Aqux suit I bought has indeed sold out. Thank goodness they're holding a medium for me!
You sent it sea mail on a tramp freighter via the Cape of Good Hope? Well you'll get it eventually, I guessssss.....:lol:

Oh, I measured my waist where my speeds ride rather than where my jeans ride. speedo waist is 28 and jeans waist is 30. There is a difference on my crazy body anyway.

-j-j