G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shaving Styles

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Lycrafreak

Re: Shaving Styles

Post by Lycrafreak » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:59 am

Shaving rocks! If you wear the skimpier bikini style swim bikinis.... almost essential! :D

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 pm

i agree id like to see some pics of them i might see somethin i wanna try

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Justin88 wrote:I'll pass on Juanita Chrisy. Juan would be better.... :P -j
That reminds me of a story, Justin ...

A spanish woman had twin boys names Amal and Juan who were 4 years old .... unfortunately one day Amal was nowhere to be found, so the woman went around the neighborhood and posted pictures of her son. Well one of the neighbors noticed her posting the pictures and stopped her and asked "so is that a picture of Amal?" To which the mother replied ...

"Oh no - this is actually a picture of Juan, but don't worry - if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal ..." ba-dum-dum ...lol

(don't worry Amal was never really missing - it's just a story ...) I just hope I don't turn up missing after posting this ... lol :mrgreen:

But yeah to get back on topic - a set of pics would be great ... unfortunately, I'm clean shaven so there is nothing to see - unless you guys wanna see that too ?

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:36 pm

well scotty we may need to see that u know so we can decide whether we'd be willing to do it or not :twisted:

adamC

Post by adamC » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

I don't really like shaving. It does get irritated and grows back easily. I trim and use hair clippers mostly. I don't have a need to be completely smooth. I'm due for a major trim sometime soon though. I've been away from home for about 4 weeks and haven't had a chance. :(

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Scotty wrote:- if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal ..." ba-dum-dum ...lol
LOL!!!! Just caught up with this one, Scotty.... :D

-j

lior

Post by lior » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

i used to shave... i love shaving... it makes me hardon! :shock:
but for a few years i only trim... but i shave my balls :)
and sometimes i shave the right&left sides of my dick :mrgreen:

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

I have a thin landing strip that I keep trimmed short and shave the rest including my balls. My wife Candy likes it that way and I like the frequent oral attention she gives me as a result. 8)

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

rockymountain wrote:I have a thin landing strip that I keep trimmed short and shave the rest including my balls. My wife Candy likes it that way and I like the frequent oral attention she gives me as a result. 8)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :mrgreen:

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

as described above... here's me and my landing strip.
Attachments
landing.JPG
landing.JPG (25.14 KiB) Viewed 4844 times

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 am

rockymountain wrote:as described above... here's me and my landing strip.
Is Rockymountain and Rockmountainhi the same person?

I don't like shaving because the little hairys poke through my speedo material which isn't real cool. I do laser instead, though its a bit exy. After lasering the hair is fried and falls out, the regrowth comes back eventually but as new fine hair.

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am

Yes, I'm also rockymountainhi. But that account became inaccessible and I had to create a new one. I use a combination of the Magic Shave dipilatory product and some shaving. Works fine for me. 8)

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:43 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
rockymountain wrote:as described above... here's me and my landing strip.
Is Rockymountain and Rockmountainhi the same person?

I don't like shaving because the little hairys poke through my speedo material which isn't real cool. I do laser instead, though its a bit exy. After lasering the hair is fried and falls out, the regrowth comes back eventually but as new fine hair.

Hi sam where did you buy your laser unit from, ime interested in getting one for my naughties LoL Gezz.

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm

gezzerdon wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:I don't like shaving because the little hairys poke through my speedo material which isn't real cool. I do laser instead, though its a bit exy. After lasering the hair is fried and falls out, the regrowth comes back eventually but as new fine hair.

Hi sam where did you buy your laser unit from, ime interested in getting one for my naughties LoL Gezz.
Hey Gezz I dont own a laser machine, they look very very exy. I have it done at a place that do lasering amongst other things. They're pretty good and are happy to do "speedolines" and "male brazilians".

This is where I go and the Q&A's on it.
http://www.avana.com.au/hair-removal/default.asp

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
gezzerdon wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:I don't like shaving because the little hairys poke through my speedo material which isn't real cool. I do laser instead, though its a bit exy. After lasering the hair is fried and falls out, the regrowth comes back eventually but as new fine hair.

Hey Gezz I dont own a laser machine, they look very very exy. I have it done at a place that do lasering amongst other things. They're pretty good and are happy to do "speedolines" and "male brazilians".

This is where I go and the Q&A's on it.
http://www.avana.com.au/hair-removal/default.asp

Hi sam thanks for your reply, ive just ordered a lazer unit for home use. it zaps 20 hairs per second,it cost me £160.it takes up to 4 treatments to remove all hair, will let you know how good it is, Gezz.

Tottenhot

Post by Tottenhot » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 am

I am rather lazy; in the winter (which is like most of the year) when I can't go swimming I usually don't do anything... I hate the hair, but it is so boring to shave. I have sometimes plucked them with tweezers as well. That way the hair stays away for quite a long time; when shaving I can see and feel the hair the very same day again. My hair is black and very "rough" (I can't remember any better word in English). I have considered lasering when I can afford it; having dark hair is an advantage when lasering, they say. It will probably take some time before I can afford it though...

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

Tottenhot wrote:I am rather lazy; in the winter (which is like most of the year) when I can't go swimming I usually don't do anything... I hate the hair, but it is so boring to shave. I have sometimes plucked them with tweezers as well. That way the hair stays away for quite a long time; when shaving I can see and feel the hair the very same day again. My hair is black and very "rough" (I can't remember any better word in English). I have considered lasering when I can afford it; having dark hair is an advantage when lasering, they say. It will probably take some time before I can afford it though...

Hi Tottenhot, ile let you know how well this Lazer works LoL. you can buy one in uk for £95 which removes 5 hair per second. Gezz.

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Cool thanks Gezz! Whats the thing look like?

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:Cool thanks Gezz! Whats the thing look like?

Hi sam, it looks like a hair dryer. you just run it over your body.

Tottenhot

Post by Tottenhot » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 am

gezzerdon wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:Cool thanks Gezz! Whats the thing look like?

Hi sam, it looks like a hair dryer. you just run it over your body.
If it works well and is that easy, it would sure be interesting! :)