G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New from Florida

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Briansp

New from Florida

Post by Briansp » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm

I like writing and posted a story from my high school days on the story board. Hope you guys enjoy. I'm a bit older now - in mid 40s but my avatar is me now. I try my best to stay in shape. Hope you guys like the story

Russel505

Re: New from Florida

Post by Russel505 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Welcome To The Board. I Like your Avatar. Very Hot. :)

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome to the board. You've made a tremendous start by posting both a hot avatar and a story that I hope was from a real experience.. I hope you don't mind, but I added some pictures to your story to help illustrate it.

Briansp

Post by Briansp » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Your pics illustrated the story just fine! All that was needed would be two hot girls ready to lend a hand (or whatever) during the match!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome Brian - you seem to have started out with a bang :mrgreen: