G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from the West Coast USA (California)

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

PACSWMMR

Hello from the West Coast USA (California)

Post by PACSWMMR » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 am

Hey Everyone!

I am a College Swimmer who is very into guys in Speedos and wearing them myself! I have my own blog that is Speedo centered, http://www.spandex-review.blogspot.com Check it out and that is where you will find the most recent pictures of me. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone!

PACSWMMR
Attachments
DSC_2941.JPG
Here I am!
DSC_2941.JPG (117.48 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
PACSWMMR (aka CA_SWIMMER or SWIMMER06 / 5151)

scott1636

Re: Hello from the West Coast USA (California)

Post by scott1636 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

PACSWMMR,
Good to see that you've decided to join us. I've followed your blog, sent you a few messages. I've enjoyed all your speedo and lycra photos. You will be a great addition. Welcome aboard.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Great pics PACSWMMR - and welcome to the board! ... I'll definitely have to check out your blog ... :mrgreen:

speedomamiac01

Post by speedomamiac01 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 pm

I too am new on this site although I have been on many Speedo sites before. I keep reading about people saying Speedos are indecent but not a word about cyclong shorts or wrestling tights. When I was in Universiy and on a wrestling team, we laughed about how showy the singlet was but it was best for competition. The problem most of had was getting sexually excited to often. For some guys, they stuck out like a sore thumb, I no longer wear a Speedo to a public beach but iin the privacy of my own back yard or at a summer cottage no problem. Got my latest Speedo from E-Bay