G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

WET Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

lycramike34
Great Britain

WET Speedos

Post by lycramike34 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:33 pm

We all Love wearing our Speedos at the Pool or Beach. So when its not Possible to be at the Beach, & maybe even the Pool, How many Guys LOVE Getting them WET in the Shower/Bath. Soaking them and wearing them WET. Or any other way.. !!! :oops:

There's something that feels so good when there WET, and being in them Wet for as long as Possible.
Showering, & feeling the Wetness can just be so Horny.
Attachments
Digi pics 1097.jpg
Showering in some Red ones.
Digi pics 1097.jpg (116.71 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
475.jpg
See thru Kiniki in the Shower.
475.jpg (117.31 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
17i.JPG
White Aussie Bums
17i.JPG (52.6 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
17hggG.jpg
Wet in the Shower