G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Brands/styles that hide bulge?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Flatfront
United States of America

Re: Brands/styles that hide bulge?

Post by Flatfront » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:03 am

speedolover wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:17 am
You look good in the minimal front suits
Thank you, Speedolover. I like to show off my bicycle-rider thighs with minimal suits and thongs.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:17 am

Flatfront wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:34 pm
Mategear has some new "Compression Front" and "Compressed Flat Front" thongs "to flatten your bulge as much as possible"
https://mategear.com/search?q=Compressi ... pe=product
This adds to their great collection of Flat Front suits.
https://mategear.com/search?page=2&q=Fl ... pe=product
Many of these suits are sold out, so I'm not the only guy that likes a flat Ken doll look. I prefer a wider front and full rear so it fits tight & flat and nothing can slip out the sides. Usually these seem too small until you wear them a few times to "break in" the fabric.
Mategear is getting away from Flat Front suits. I checked the second link today and found many styles are selling two-for-one at a low price to clear them out, and others are already sold out. They stopped making the suits that you had to tuck to wear, and I threw mine out. A tiny pouch can be narrower and look smaller that a wide flat front suit or gaff! I am giving away my gaff collection.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:12 am

I totally agree that suits with a bit of a pouch provide a more minimal coverage and look better than a flat wider front. The question is do you still have to tuck the balls to get the smallest possible front coverage? Personally I love tucked balls creating a bulge above the suit. How about you?

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:05 am

I enjoyed having to tuck my balls for my suits, it was more comfortable. I didn't get a bulge above the suit, unfortunately.
With old age, things shrink and I can fit even smaller suits without tucking. Today I am sending all my flat-front suits and gaff thongs to a friend, I will just wear the narrow small-pouch suits. For me, a small pouch is more bold than a flat Ken doll look or a big bulge.
Mategear Nam Woo string 2024 800.JPG
Mategear Nam Woo string 2024 800.JPG (267.39 KiB) Viewed 56 times