G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Vacationing in Florida

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Vacationing in Florida

Post by shadowmn » Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:59 am

Has anyone stayed at the Margaritaville Resort in Orlando? I'm guessing that the number of speedo wearers will be low. I don't usually have a problem being the only one wearing a speedo, but it helps if there are others wearing them to justify my case with the wife. She's not a fan unfortunately.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Flatfront
United States of America

Re: Vacationing in Florida

Post by Flatfront » Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:08 am

I found a YouTube video of the pool area. No speedos, but it looks large enough so you can do what you like in peace. I prefer the Ocean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9hyt5HpE1I

Tuckmo11655
United States of America

Post by Tuckmo11655 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:16 am

When we've been there, I've worn square cuts, but it's almost entirely boardies.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:53 pm

Welcome to Florida in advance! Unfortunately, I seldom see other speedos. I do agree, a female companion makes you feel more bulletproof to criticism, unless that female is your only critic. But since it's so touristy here, I wouldn't worry about it. If you're going to get noticed for not wearing board shorts, you might as well be comfortable and wear what you like.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...