G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Kiniki Sizing

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tanodle5
United States of America

Kiniki Sizing

Post by tanodle5 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:20 pm

I'm interested in buying some of Kiniki's traditional swim breifs (not the tan through), but the sizing seems a bit inconsistent. If ordered on Amazon, it looks like medium is the right size for me, but if I look at the kiniki website it looks like a large is more appropriate (I have a 32 waist) Anyone have experience ordering from then? Do they wear true to size?

_su_
United States of America

Re: Kiniki Sizing

Post by _su_ » Tue May 21, 2024 2:50 pm

I ordered a tan-through via Amazon. I don't have it any more, and can't get Amazon's site to tell me what size I ordered. It was just too small for me. I am a 28-31, so would have fallen squarely in the Small range, so that's most likely what I ordered. Reviews on Amazon for people also my size seems to agree they run smaller than expected. FYI, you can filter Amazon reviews by height AND weight.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:02 am

Did you purchase any suits yet Tanodle5? I too am interested in how their sizing is and there are no current reviews that comment on it.
I’m interested in giving the tan thru suits a try to see how well the work for myself. With the local outdoor pools finally opening up, it’s time to sun the buns! I know they’re not 100% tan thru, and that the folded over seams and drawstring obviously don’t pass any sun, but if they work as advertised…. I’ll give them a shot. I’m lucky that my primary pool allows thongs so only if/when I visit clothing optional places will anyone see my tan lines. If this new pool doesn’t allow them I’m happy to wear a brief instead. I don’t mind if I’m the only guy in a thong, I just don’t want the buns to be bright white if/when I’m the only guy wearing a thong. lol

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:44 am

In my experience, the Kiniki not tan thru run small

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:01 am

Solar73 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:02 am
Did you purchase any suits yet Tanodle5?

Yes, I went with their sizing suggestions, which was L for me (32 waist). For reference, I order a 32 with speedo, and a M with aussiebum.