G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Water Polo Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

OCpolo
United States of America

Water Polo Speedos

Post by OCpolo » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:42 pm

Hey people,

I’m a bit new here. I’ve been playing water polo since I was 10, I played through high school and college, and have amassed a small collection of suits. I first discovered my speedo fetish through water polo practice, and noticing the glistening bodies of my teammates as they got out of the pool. Their suits adopted a glassy sheen when they got out, amplifying the size of their bulges as the material clinged to their packages.

As I got older, I started discovering that several photographers have snapped photos of me and my teammates throughout my water polo career. As you could probably imagine, these photos began to circulate around adult gay blogs such a tumblr. I’ve definitely enjoyed seeing my former teammates preserved just as I had imagined them: glistening toned bodies barely covered in a tight fitting speedo.

My question to you all is: have you ever been curious about water polo players? I know some of these photos have been reposted on this blog and forum. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have, as well as share my sizable collection of speedos.
Cheers

Tim-USA
United States of America

Re: Water Polo Speedos

Post by Tim-USA » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:57 am

Feel free to share anything you'd like with us.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 am

I'd like to know how hot the locker room is after a game! Drool.

OCpolo
United States of America

Post by OCpolo » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:11 pm

speedostud wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 am
I'd like to know how hot the locker room is after a game! Drool.
It’s so hot it’s practically a steam room. Lots of guys change naked in the lockeroom (but most would change on the pool deck with a towel). Usually, the speedo is attached to the lock on the outside of the locker to allow it to dry. If you can pick a lock, you just earned a free speedo :mrgreen:

jtswims
United States of America

Post by jtswims » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:27 pm

I am guessing from your username you are from Orange County. Is Water Polo really bigger than football in the "OC"?

OCpolo
United States of America

Post by OCpolo » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:37 am

jtswims wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:27 pm
I am guessing from your username you are from Orange County. Is Water Polo really bigger than football in the "OC"?
Yeah, from Orange County. Water polo is pretty big here, probably the most popular region in the country, but I don't know if it's more popular than football.

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:07 pm

Can you even get a hardon in those tiny tight speedos? I loved watching the water polo ay the tokyo 2020 olympics, it's such a fun sport
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:56 am

Speedotommy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:07 pm
Can you even get a hardon in those tiny tight speedos? I loved watching the water polo ay the tokyo 2020 olympics, it's such a fun sport
They are slick and tight so your opponent can't yank it off you. Red Mizuno Water Polo
Last edited by Flatfront on Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:26 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:57 am
Feel free to share anything you'd like with us.
I fully agree...

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Post by ScalieKobold » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:10 pm

To be honest, I’d love to try out playing water polo for a while now but, not sure if you have to be fit to play it. Still trying my best to lose weight, slowly but surely.

P.S. I also live near Orange County, I’ve been there a couple times here and there. Traveling though is a bit far xD

OCpolo
United States of America

Post by OCpolo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:51 pm

Speedotommy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:07 pm
You can definitely get a hardon. I’ve witnessed it several times. :mrgreen:

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:52 am

OCpolo wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:42 pm
As I got older, I started discovering that several photographers have snapped photos of me and my teammates throughout my water polo career. As you could probably imagine, these photos began to circulate around adult gay blogs such a tumblr. I’ve definitely enjoyed seeing my former teammates preserved just as I had imagined them: glistening toned bodies barely covered in a tight fitting speedo.
Curious to know what your first reaction was though when you found out that pictures of you and your team mates were circulating around on adult gay blogs. Are some of your former team mates also aware of that and if so, what was their reaction? I can imagine that not everybody will be pleased about such a thing, particularly since the pictures were taken without your consent and you certainly did not have a say in it when they got posted on adult sites.
Chances may also be high that some of the pictures surfacing on these sites were taken when you were still a minor? For me that is really a line that cannot be crossed. Also here on this forum I have sometimes (luckily only in a few cases) seen pictures passing by of guys that really look very young and might effectively have been under 18 when these pictures were taken. I always feel very uncomfortable when these are popping up in posts.

OCpolo
United States of America

Post by OCpolo » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:14 pm

10decguy wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:52 am
OCpolo wrote:
Curious to know what your first reaction was though when you found out that pictures of you and your team mates were circulating around on adult gay blogs. Are some of your former team mates also aware of that and if so, what was their reaction? I can imagine that not everybody will be pleased about such a thing, particularly since the pictures were taken without your consent and you certainly did not have a say in it when they got posted on adult sites.
Chances may also be high that some of the pictures surfacing on these sites were taken when you were still a minor? For me that is really a line that cannot be crossed. Also here on this forum I have sometimes (luckily only in a few cases) seen pictures passing by of guys that really look very young and might effectively have been under 18 when these pictures were taken. I always feel very uncomfortable when these are popping up in posts.
I don’t particularly mind if my pictures are up. I know some people were uncomfortable from their pictures being circulated, and the coaches hated it. Some parents got upset but it was transitory.

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:49 pm

OCpolo wrote:
Hey people,

I’m a bit new here. I’ve been playing water polo since I was 10, I played through high school and college, and have amassed a small collection of suits. I first discovered my speedo fetish through water polo practice, and noticing the glistening bodies of my teammates as they got out of the pool. Their suits adopted a glassy sheen when they got out, amplifying the size of their bulges as the material clinged to their packages.

My question to you all is: have you ever been curious about water polo players? I know some of these photos have been reposted on this blog and forum. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have, as well as share my sizable collection of speedos.
Cheers
Were you from University High School at Irvine?
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Charley
Australia

Post by Charley » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:14 am

My favourite part of watching water polo is when they do the underwater shots. I imagine a lot more goes on underneath than they are allowed to show on tv.

Oldgaucho
United States of America

Post by Oldgaucho » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm

I've heard that a lot of fighting goes on underwater where the referees can't see it. How much of that involves attacks on a player's boy parts?

TimidSmooth
Great Britain

Post by TimidSmooth » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:02 pm

The water polo guys at uni were built. It's one of the most violent sports I've come across.

Theres a scene at the beginning of the Netflix series: Wednesday, where actors are playing water polo. It was a good part, apart from the result lol

Jocklover123
United States of America

Post by Jocklover123 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:48 pm

This is my favorite thing in the world! I follow a significant number of sports photographers so I never miss a good pic on the swim deck ;) would be interested to see the pics from when you were in high school!!

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:24 am

Water polo is something I really keen to try out and it looks so hot with all the body to body actions in the pool.
Sadly, I wonder if someone in their 30s and weight 80kg can still play?
I am weak on the ground but strong in water. I really hope there's some clubs that can train me and keep me fit in Sydney.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:09 am

CityRail wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:24 am
Water polo is something I really keen to try out and it looks so hot with all the body to body actions in the pool.
Sadly, I wonder if someone in their 30s and weight 80kg can still play?
I am weak on the ground but strong in water. I really hope there's some clubs that can train me and keep me fit in Sydney.
I'd look into it. You're in Australia where people enjoy club sports all their lives, not just in Uni. I would guess, just as an observer, never having played water polo, the key is aerobic endurance to keep treading water and positioning yourself during the game. I know swimmers in middle age who have amazing aerobic endurance. And they don't have--or need--two percent body fat and eight pack abs. As I'm sure you've read, at least at the collegiate level, there's a lot of aggressive activity out of sight beneath the water, at the level of assault and battery. I'd hope club play is more sporting.
Long time Speedo® lover