G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Daring to wear speedos away from beach or pool

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Sluggo's

Re: Daring to wear speedos away from beach or pool

Post by Sluggo's » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Gidday Hawk, I'd forgotten about people who'd get changed on the beach. You don't see it so much now. I recall that some people would step into the shallows and take there togs off to rinse the sand off. Thanks for the memories of Hang Ten surf shorts too. I had a brown pair with yellow piping. Here it is Christmas morning. I've got to go out to the airport to pick up my wife who stayed up nth with her family for a couple of extra days, but right now am still in bed . I got up before and chucked on a speedo and now my dick is rock hard :-). Thanks for the memories.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I wish Americans were as laid back about nudity & speedos like Australians are. I love to go running at the beach in my speedos. Normally I go to the nude beach and run but this time I just went to the regular beach. I haven't been to the regular beach in a while so I kind of felt out of my element and I definitely got looks from people. I was wearing my conservative Ergowear Jasz swimsuit which doesn't enhance or anything like that but it is rather skimpy. Maybe one day things will change.

xtr25

Post by xtr25 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 pm

I've gone inside the grocery store, refueled the car at the gas station, and done pullups and dips at the park jungle gym, all wearing nothing but a speedo, my running shoes, and a wrist watch. I've also had coffee at a coffee shop wearing just my speedos...but I also live in a beach community, there's that.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:43 pm

xtr25 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 pm
I've gone inside the grocery store, refueled the car at the gas station, and done pullups and dips at the park jungle gym, all wearing nothing but a speedo, my running shoes, and a wrist watch. I've also had coffee at a coffee shop wearing just my speedos...but I also live in a beach community, there's that.
Beach communities are generally more tolerant. I'd guess California is more open-minded in general. Depends on how close the stores are to the beach, I'd guess. Long time ago, I was visiting a friend at UC Santa Barbara. Everything was amazingly close to the water and laid back. Her apartment was literally one street north of the ocean.
Long time Speedo® lover

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:56 am

I haven't really worn my speedo anywhere that wasn't close by to a beach or pool. When I was in Aruba a few years ago, there was a beach side bar to eat and drink. I had lunch at the bar while wearing only my speedo. That was a strange feeling but also quite exciting.

Oh and I also did the Santa Speedo Run in Boston a few times so I guess that counts, but I was with a bunch of other speedo clad guys as well running down the streets of Boston in cold temperatures. So fun!
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Notdave
Great Britain

Post by Notdave » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 am

I often wear my Speedos in the park when sunbathing. I tend to find a spot out of the way, but I've been there when it's been pretty busy before.

Boston John
United States of America

Post by Boston John » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:55 pm

In Cambridge MA on the Charles River, across from Harvard Stadium is a large area with trees, a great size grass area, and a mixed use path, I will wear mine there when sunning. There is also a park in my town along the river on Rte20 and I've laid out there getting sun.