G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!

Post by diveguy » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:21 am

I would never do it on dry land or in a pool, but when you’re snorkeling or freediving in your speedo for an hour or two out in open water in the ocean, it’s very likely that your going to have to pee. I’ve done it many times. Don’t really get turned on by the act itself but sure love the feeling of relief after you do it!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:28 am

My god, thought i was the only one that did it. Great to see so many here just LOVE pissing there Speedos.
As an Everyday wearer of them, any possible chance i get of doing it, then i will do.

It just feels so good, that warm clear liquid running thru the material, and down your legs.
Usually prefer it Clear, so loads of Water, or Squashes to clear the system.
The Speedos that go a darker shade when your doing it is also, as you get to see it flowing out.

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:02 am

If there's ANY UK guys out there, who, (with Lockdown over) would be up for this in Real Life then feel Free to get back in Touch.
As a Recent discovery, a Real Life Experience would be Great. A guy pissing on me and vice versa.
(yes i know its not a dating/meeting site) Those that are, don't seem to yield any results, so worth a try on here. 8)

Boston John
United States of America

Post by Boston John » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 am

If I'm at the beach I go in the water and just pee in the suit. More often than not though, once I'm in the water deep enough and not near people I remove the suit and swim nude till I come out of the water