G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo friendly beaches in the Tampa Bay/St. Pete area

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MPC
United States of America

Speedo friendly beaches in the Tampa Bay/St. Pete area

Post by MPC » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 am

Hi,

Looking to vacation down there and wondering which beaches are preferable.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Re: Speedo friendly beaches in the Tampa Bay/St. Pete area

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 pm

The most speedo friendly beach in that area is Sunset Beach, Treasure Island, FL. When you get to the beach go to the south end where the large building is. That is the gay section of the beach and on weekend you will see a number of guys in speedo and square cuts. You can go any time but weekends are the best.

Sunset Beach
8000 W Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706

MPC
United States of America

Post by MPC » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Thanks.

Paspeedodude
United States of America

Post by Paspeedodude » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Just got back from an afternoon on Clearwater Beach. While the beach was packed, I didn’t see one other speedo or square cut brief the whole time. Normally, I see at least a couple other guys. So, I was the only one representing! Seems like this year that the boardies are longer too!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:36 pm

Yeah, I don't get that. The boardies keep getting longer and eventually it will become insane to wear something like that for swimming. I think it is crazy now! I don't get how people wear those things!

Anyway, yeah, I also am always the only guy on Clearwater Beach in a swim brief. I haven't been in a while and it is entirely likely I'll be heading to beaches further south in the future. I'm not a fan of the whole Clearwater scene, so I'll be around Indian Rocks Beach or Sunset Beach when I visit in the future.
Paspeedodude wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:56 pm
Just got back from an afternoon on Clearwater Beach. While the beach was packed, I didn’t see one other speedo or square cut brief the whole time. Normally, I see at least a couple other guys. So, I was the only one representing! Seems like this year that the boardies are longer too!

beachg0y
United States of America

Post by beachg0y » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:39 am

I wore my minimalist swim trunks whenever visiting St. Pete and Treasure Island beaches. Even when I was the only one not in dork shorts, I was comfortable enjoying the powdery sand, salt water and briny air.

MPC
United States of America

Post by MPC » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:29 pm

What about Adventure Island water park?