G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

NC beach in speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

yamamay
United States of America

NC beach in speedo

Post by yamamay » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:33 am

This weekend my wife and I decided to go to the beach for a day trip. I told her I was looking forward to wearing one of my new suits I haven't tried out yet. I expected some resistance. She asked if I meant a thong. I said no, I was thinking more of a brief. She said what's that, is it see-through? And I said no, I wouldn't wear something see-through on a public beach. I said it was a speedo. She said oh ok. And that was that. I decided to wear my Aussiebum 1.5 classic red.

I didn't walk the beach extensively yesterday, so I don't have a comprehensive understanding of what people were wearing. What I saw though aligns with what you'd expect. Almost every woman's suit, whether one piece or two, was at least somewhat cheeky, with only one approaching a true thong; and I was the only male not wearing board shorts. But like I said my wife didn't mind, and I swam in water, tanned on the beach, and played games in the sand. I wouldn't even say I got many looks and no comments that I'm aware of. I felt a little self-conscious walking back at the end of the day when the beach was more crowded, but other than that I was generally comfortable/confident. And swimming in speedos is so much more comfortable than shorts. Good day, and now I have a *very* stark speedo-shaped tanline.

Paspeedodude
United States of America

Re: NC beach in speedo

Post by Paspeedodude » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:28 pm

That’s been my experience on beaches in both NC & SC. I don’t think anybody really cares what a guy wears, as long as it isn’t obscene.

BeachFun
United States of America

Post by BeachFun » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Glad you enjoyed the beach in your Aussiebum.

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Awesome, glad you wore a speedo and had fun!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)