G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

what colour speedos do you like on a guy

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

adam

what colour speedos do you like on a guy

Post by adam » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:44 pm

Hi GUYS,
I like a guy in light blue,red,black.And i have said this
before guys,the speedos must fit well,in all the right
manly areas.Oh YES

kIWI adam

Adibum_23

Post by Adibum_23 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:26 pm

I like light and dark blue, black, some greys, white. And then aside from those standards, it really varries. I've seen some colourful ones that have looked good too. I like a lot of the water polo ones, such as polka dots type or any others.

Alex

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:49 am

Solids include royal blue, caribbean blue (a Speedo nylon tricot color), maroon, and red. Just about any print or graphic is ok with me, but few exist any longer.

SBR

Post by SBR » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:13 am

I like many colors, but given my skin complexion only a few really look good on me. At least that what I think lOL. Navy blue, Black are my most common choice, but I have a green/blue suit, and Grayish suit that aren't bad either. Would love red, maybe white, but I don't think they would look to good on me.

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:53 pm

I'm a fan of the solid colours too - not sure if I'd ever buy a pattern.

And white is my favourite - black and navy come in 2nd place for me.

Adibum_23

Post by Adibum_23 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:20 pm

How much see-thru are they?

If its just the ass showing i have no problem, if its the cock.... i'd def choose the right places for that lol. But if u keep the liner in place it shouldn't be a problem.... so speedos with their liner still there i wouldnt have a problem wearing, even if its white.

Alex

aussiebum

Post by aussiebum » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:31 am

I was at a popular pool yesterday and this guy had a pair of white aussiebums on. Very nice. The lining in them is there, but the sheer rating is a lot higher than a speedo pair. Very hot when he got out of the pool.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 pm

I love white, and blue comes second after that I have no preferences. I just love see-thru with white.
Jay :wink:

Aussierope

Post by Aussierope » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:02 pm

Love the Sydney beaches surfclub speedos with their stripes but that may be because they are being worn by lifesavers! Otherwise red.

abcbriefs

Post by abcbriefs » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:36 am

Black or white as underwear for the past couple of years; ice blue for special occasions; then gray and military brazilliantrunks when hiking

shy_speedo

Post by shy_speedo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 pm

I'm happy with any colour as long as the guy wearing it looks good in it. ;)