G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How do you wear it in your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:07 pm

Alex I agree, I go down most of the time as it tends to pop up a lot more than scheduled.
Jay

prince_val2000

Post by prince_val2000 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:55 pm

I am new to the forum but have worn a speedo in competition swimming since age six. Most of the time I point up, but at times I point down. Yes, I have had a c ring on while wearing a speedo, and love the feel with a nice package showing. Great discussion.

SpeedoMike

Post by SpeedoMike » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:11 am

But I've never worn a cockring in any swim meet.Maybe I should try it next meet.loljace
Make sure the opposing team doesn't have a big magnet on the bottom of the pool or yul be making an unscheduled surface dive!:twisted:

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:12 am

Same here. It helps to define the
position and the shape in your
Speedos or Aussie Baumz. What is your
favorite color?? Mine are light blue to
red or black. I wore white twice and I
always get the same reaction, "Your showing
2 much"..lol

Nathan
:oops:

prince_val2000

Post by prince_val2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:22 pm

Hey, Did not say I had worn a c ring to a meet, but have to the beach, with a few of my friends who did the same. My favorite speedo is an old pouch front in a burnt red, it truly is an old friend. The ones we have to wear to a meet are solid black.

SBR

Post by SBR » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:18 pm

Pointing up for me as well. This C-Ring sounds interesting!

SBR

Post by SBR » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 am

jace wrote:SBR-they are. I got my first one two monthes ago and wore it a couple times when I lifeguarded.jace
Are they comfortable and do they really make a difference?

SBR

Post by SBR » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:48 pm

What would one look for when purchasing a C-Ring? I may just have to buy one 8)

lior

Re: How do you wear it in your speedo

Post by lior » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

up... and right or left! :)
i used to put downwards when i was kid :mrgreen: but about 17-18 i changed...i dont know why :|

speedoboyecuador

Post by speedoboyecuador » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm

well ever since i can rmember being a kid i have worn my speedo and my dick pointed up, still do it

danny
the love of speedo keep growing my collection every month

xpandexxpandex

Post by xpandexxpandex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm

I usually put my dick down in a speedo. When I get an erection, my dick points straight up almost vertically, so it usually moves to the top after I get an erection.

in2speedos

Post by in2speedos » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

I like to wear mine to the left

in2speedos

Post by in2speedos » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Jace just read your post about masterbating in your speedo. Love the feeling too

swimcmk

Post by swimcmk » Sat May 01, 2010 12:52 am

Down. If i point it up as soon as i walk ,run or swim my cock ends up to one of the sides where it gets uncomfortable then i push it down.
How do you guys keep your cock pointed up when you are soft?
I have a 32" waist and wear a size 30 speedo tyr or nike brief and the same thing happens in every suit.

K

Post by K » Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 am

I love the feeling of "up" but every time I do, I get a hard on which pops out the top :oops:
So I gotta point down or to the side, usually my left because it follows the natural curve.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 am

swimcmk wrote:Down. If i point it up as soon as i walk ,run or swim my cock ends up to one of the sides where it gets uncomfortable then i push it down.
How do you guys keep your cock pointed up when you are soft?
I have a 32" waist and wear a size 30 speedo tyr or nike brief and the same thing happens in every suit.
You talking to two boys who always have a semi going so pointing up isn't a problem. 8)
Attachments
10947_234849469621_7_475AAC.jpg
10947_234849469621_7_475AAC.jpg (19.71 KiB) Viewed 5996 times

pcactor

Post by pcactor » Sun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Up doesn't fit for me- I have to point leftwards. :)

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Thu May 20, 2010 7:49 pm

depends, when i'm swimming laps, i usually point it down, but it usually ends up shifting so it ends up point up and to my left, when i'm just wearing speedos under my cloths, i always wear my cock pointing up and to my left ^_^... and i have no idea how some of you could wear cock rings under speedos in public lol. my cock isn't that big, but i can't see me being able to walk around in a speedo with a bigger bulge than what i have... =S

taffy2010

Post by taffy2010 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Hey guys i love wearing my aussiebums with my cock facing down south or in the side pocket when hard love the feel !

sf_castro

Post by sf_castro » Mon May 24, 2010 12:50 am

Gotta have it pointing down, or the damn thing goes all stiff on me lol. As much as I may enjoy that, coach and team mates usually don't! I might let it go stiff if I were with a few gay friends, but I don't have any brave enough to swim with a kid who wear speedos.
I'm not the guy in my avatar. That's a model. I would never wear a white speedo to the beach. I. . . I'm not that cool.