G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

If you own or have access to a spa/jacuzzi do you use it in

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

If you own or have access to a spa/jacuzzi do you use it in

Post by frankjath » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:20 pm

I was wondering if any of you use your spa/jacuzzi during the winter months... also do you prefer to wear a speedo, thong, or go nude? I go nude most times during the summer but in the winter when it's cold I wear a speedo so I'm not freezing my bits off when I get out. Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

Bullseye
United States of America

Re: If you own or have access to a spa/jacuzzi do you use it

Post by Bullseye » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Funny thing, Frank. When I get out of the hot spa into the cold air in a wet suit, my "bits" freeze just as much or more as in no suit. At least with no suit you can dry them off quickly! If I am wearing a wet suit in the cold air I get it off as quick as I can. BTW, when I am that cold, "bits" is a good word to use!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Bullseye wrote:Funny thing, Frank. When I get out of the hot spa into the cold air in a wet suit, my "bits" freeze just as much or more as in no suit. At least with no suit you can dry them off quickly! If I am wearing a wet suit in the cold air I get it off as quick as I can. BTW, when I am that cold, "bits" is a good word to use!
That's so true... I went in the spa the other night and it was pretty cold out. First I went in with my Speedo solar but end up taking them off anyway lol. When I got out of the spa naked... to my surprise it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. You're right... I would have been even colder wearing a speedo or in your case a wet suit.

Normally I don't use other words for penis or dick but I felt "bits" put it in to context lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Bullseye wrote:Funny thing, Frank. When I get out of the hot spa into the cold air in a wet suit, my "bits" freeze just as much or more as in no suit. At least with no suit you can dry them off quickly! If I am wearing a wet suit in the cold air I get it off as quick as I can. BTW, when I am that cold, "bits" is a good word to use!
That's so true... I went in the spa the other night and it was pretty cold out. First I went in with my Speedo solar but end up taking them off anyway lol. When I got out of the spa naked... to my surprise it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. You're right... I would have been even colder wearing a speedo or in your case a wet suit.

Normally I don't use other words for penis or dick but I felt "bits" put it in to context lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

speedoswimmer
United States of America

Post by speedoswimmer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:36 am

The jacuzzi I have access to is at my gym next to the pool, so unfortunately can't go nude in it. I do speedo it up though even on days when I was in the weight room instead of swimming laps. Haven't seen too many other speedos at the pool, but have seen square cuts and jammers. Most people using the jacuzzi were not swimming and wear baggy shorts unforturnately.