G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Body Building

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

antonio1069

Body Building

Post by antonio1069 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey fellas,

As we all know that the speedo doesn't leave that much to the imagination (and that is not a bad thing) I was thinking we could make a gym post. Log how we are doing with progression pics and get each other motivated. Im sure all of us want that speedo body, and who better to compliment and motivate that other speedo enthusiasts.

I'll start off once I start getting back into the gym, but if there are any other daily/weekly gym goers here. Hit me up to discuss programs and dieting. Would love to hear from you all.

Anth

beachbum

Re: Body Building

Post by beachbum » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

Sounds great!

But some have a head start judging by your pic...

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:31 am

Fantastic idea antonio, and I'm willing to sacrifice my time and moderate this post.....you're in first place....keep up the good work! ;)
Let's keep it brief.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 am

Good idea Antonio. Here goes, me in July. I need to get back in shape as I'm flagging a bit and find it really hard to maintain muscle in summer, mainly because I just don't get hungry.
I'm gonna try and photo myself monthly using the same position and see how it goes. Good luck everyone!
Attachments
July 14.JPG
July 14.JPG (64.92 KiB) Viewed 8942 times
Real men wear Speedo's

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 am

Hi guys!

Well, this one is not an easy one for me. Let's just say that the first part of 2014 was filled with curved balls which, unfortunately, affected my workout routine to the point that I had to stop everything for many months. It's never easy to see yourself get sick, even less getting out of shape. Well, I am laying everything out there. So here I am, at day 1 of coming back to the pool and gym. I will post a picture a month and hopefully, that will keep me motivated.
Attachments
phphIis9uAM.jpg
phphIis9uAM.jpg (39.46 KiB) Viewed 8847 times

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:44 am

well here i am day 1 of a 12 week program

wish me luck fellas

ps - wearing one of my fave suits
Last edited by antonio1069 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:19 pm

antonio1069 wrote:well here i am day 1 of a 12 week program

wish me luck fellas

ps - wearing one of my fave suits
I see nothing wrong with you. You are quite desireable.

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:23 pm

hey guys, its terrible weather here at the moment, so no pool for me

but just a little bit of motivation for your Sunday and to make this week count

"When things get too hard, remember why you started"

on that note, here is my body inspiration and goal, lets hope i can get there soon!!!
Attachments
bad6aa5d3e9be05b344eacea82ba13ad.jpg
bad6aa5d3e9be05b344eacea82ba13ad.jpg (42.02 KiB) Viewed 8333 times

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:24 pm

jace wrote:I think you look hot. I'd be trying to get you out of your speedo at gym. It's what I do.
I would do the same thing.

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:22 am

Great idea to motivate each other. I'm no gym budy - just obsessed with the water so always swimming for me - but I appreciate the toning on show here. I'd probably go the gym if guys did their workouts wearing only speedos! Perhaps you could start a trend?

cyclist

Post by cyclist » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 am

Good idea Antonio, i'll do a mtb ultra trail in june'15... I will loss 5 kg... And built a litte, my slime arms.. I'm going to post here one photo at week... In speedos of corse!

I think is a great motivation.

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:11 am

Hi all, perfect post for me to join. I served in the U.S. Army for seven years and trained many soldiers in bodybuilding including regular civilians till today. Instead of posting all of my progress here you can click this link to see my journey of bodybuilding. My workout, nutrition, and photos are all there.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RicoSuavemente/

If anyone would like a personalized workout, diet plan catered specifically for you I am willing to help free of charge. Only catch is you have to wear more speedos in that sexy new body!

PM me your height, weight, body fat percentage if you know it, age.

Goals: goal weight, muscularity, body fat percentage desired, and how many hours you can dedicate weekly to the gym.

Please mention any physical disabilities so we can work around it.

I personally have a heart condition, torn tendon in my elbow, and chronic back pain and am improving my condition through exercise, I am very careful however.

Well I look forward to helping those willing and let's get those speedos filled with your desired goals!

There's a pic of me a year ago before any surgeries at a lighter weight at 7% body fat. I'm trying to get like that again, but at my current weight, wish me luck.
Attachments
14087993178440.jpg
14087993178440.jpg (55.42 KiB) Viewed 7804 times

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 am

checking in to see how everyone is going?

i've hurt myself so have been out of the gym for a few weeks - but gaining weight which is good so i can build a foundation for muscle haha

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 am

So I've come to realize that I have absolutely no self-motivation when I get to the gym, I'm rubbish. Once I've motivated myself to actually swap the pool for the gym, I get in there and just get bored. I end up doing 2000m on the rower, lift a weight or two and then go home and regret not going to the pool instead.

I've started attending certain classes at my local gym, including TRX classes - they are amazing resistance band workouts that really work your core muscles and give an overall body workout using your own body weight. They're alot of fun and because they are 1 hour long classes I have no choice but to give myself a proper workout haha!
TRX is also used by pro swimmers as a dryland workout so it helps with my pool work.

I've given kettlebell classes a go, which are also fun and hope to give a circuit class a go next. My aim is to attend at least 2 gym classes a week. I'm better at them than going to the gym and doing my own thing.

Anyone here tried any classes at their gym?

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:25 pm

I agree with you Nate, tough to keep motivated! I started going to the gym in early August. By mid September, I felt I wasn't really getting anywhere, so I hired a trainer that I meet with once a week. The other four days i go, I'm on my own. But, with having to meet him once a week, he expects progress. So, for me, I need to be held accountable. If I didn't have to see him, I would most likely slack off. I'm now seeing muscle developement and weight loss! Finally! Got luck…stay tough!!

ricardo871
Australia

Post by ricardo871 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Wow Rico that's really generous man! Not many people would say that for a bunch of strangers hey
I keep meaning to post some pics but I look so average after winter that I am ashamed haha