G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sydneysider back in the forum

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedodemon

Sydneysider back in the forum

Post by speedodemon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 am

Great to have a profile again and be able to take part in discussions.
Living in Sydney, Australia for approaching 2 years and swim 3 times a week always in speedos - so liberating compared to my home country of England!
Attachments
phpBVVrDt_c1AM.jpg
An AB I often wear at my favourite outdoor 50 metre heated pool,
phpBVVrDt_c1AM.jpg (6.12 KiB) Viewed 3747 times
Last edited by speedodemon on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Back in the forum

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 am

You look great! Glad you came back.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:41 pm

It is good to see the original members joining once again, welcome back!

You will enjoy the new Speedo Forum, not that the original was bad, at all!, but we are definitely a cordial, supportive group.

I am intrigued by that in Australia, you would have the need for a heated pool? I live in the northern central section of the states where even a heated pool would freeze over in the winter if outside, I would think you are warm enough that you really wouldn't need one? See, sometimes it isn't about speedos, but education, while wearing one right now of course.
Let's keep it brief.

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:23 am

Snowbrief wrote:It is good to see the original members joining once again, welcome back!

You will enjoy the new Speedo Forum, not that the original was bad, at all!, but we are definitely a cordial, supportive group.

I am intrigued by that in Australia, you would have the need for a heated pool? I live in the northern central section of the states where even a heated pool would freeze over in the winter if outside, I would think you are warm enough that you really wouldn't need one? See, sometimes it isn't about speedos, but education, while wearing one right now of course.
Thanks for the welcome. Temperatures in some parts of Australia can get below freezing overnight in winter (which is now). Sydney is mild compared to Britain - daytime temps of no lower (and mostly higher) than 12 degrees C in June/June/August. Outdoor pools except ocean pools are heated in Sydney and open all year round, in other places like country towns they close for the winter.

budgybloke
Australia

Re: Sydneysider back in the forum

Post by budgybloke » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 am

Welcome mate. Great location - is that the Dawn Fraser pool in your avatar background?

speedodemon

Re: Sydneysider back in the forum

Post by speedodemon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 am

budgybloke wrote:Welcome mate. Great location - is that the Dawn Fraser pool in your avatar background?
You are very observant. Taken when I did the Cockatoo island swim a few years ago. Planning to do it again this year, even though I'm a chlorine pool man rather than an ocean pool one.