G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

shaving routines

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

Re: shaving routines

Post by electric2010 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 am

You look great!

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 am

Whoa! You look fantastic! Please post more pics!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 am

_su_ wrote:Just started waxing. Everything from the waist down, chest and belly. Razors don't agree with my skin, and using a trimmer just took too long. Fortunately I have no hair on my back.
Ouch! Waxing one's junk...makes me shiver....
Let's keep it brief.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Snowbrief wrote:
_su_ wrote:Just started waxing. Everything from the waist down, chest and belly. Razors don't agree with my skin, and using a trimmer just took too long. Fortunately I have no hair on my back.
Ouch! Waxing one's junk...makes me shiver....
No, I had someone else do it for me, it pretty much requires 2 people, at least anything with loose skin. The pain was extremely short lived, and not as bad as I feared, gone by the time they moved on to another part of your body. Definitely going back again. And hey, I'm that much more confident about wearing a small swimsuit on the beach.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:32 am

Once a week shave legs and ass.
Daily shave Chest, abs, penis and balls.
Armpits once every three days.

My wife hates hairy men so I mostly do it for her plus shows off my muscle definition better.

Honestly its not time consuming at all now I can shave so fast now and never get razor bumps.