G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

An inquiry a bit off topic

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pete25

An inquiry a bit off topic

Post by Pete25 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:58 am

I just looked in my underwear drawer and I have too many brand new pairs of underwear briefs with tags and would like to sell them but not on e-bay. Any other suggestions from the group? I know they are not swim gear but the next best thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I hope I have violated any of Dave's rules by asking.

ffboy357

Re: An inquiry a bit off topic

Post by ffboy357 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:09 am

I'd probably buy some for reasonable prices.
Also, you don't need ebay.
You need communication and trust with the person you are selling to.
And the money can be easily transferred via PayPal.

So, generally, talk via email, skype, phone.
Agree upon terms, send the goods, get the money via PayPal.

What actually ebay does - is automate this process and furthermore issue guarantees for the buyer and the seller, i.e. seller will get the money, buyer will get the goods.

Without ebay - such guarantees must be based on trust and honesty.

Pete25

Post by Pete25 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 am

Most of the stuff is HOM brand with tags although I have some Jockey elance and some others. Size L Just went crazy with my fetish and overstocked. :-) Would be offering decent prices.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 am

Pete, a pic is worth a thousand words, but maybe not a $1,000 for a brief. ;)

Post some pics of your wears, price, and size (you mention L, what is your waist size?) and see where it goes from there.

Good luck!
Let's keep it brief.