G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

get my new speedo..

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

White7

get my new speedo..

Post by White7 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 am

I just bought new speedo after I ended my night shift. It just clinged in my mind that I must go buy the skimpier speedo than I'd ever bought before. so when I took bus home, I get off at the bus station near a mall that I know exactly there's an outlet which sold speedo brand "arena". then I went straight to that outlet. on the way there I wished in my mind that the outlet haven't closed yet...
Luckily the outlet still open, with the sweat after walking fast I get the speedo, in solar size..
I hardly chose between the navy blue or the pure black one and at last I chose the navy blue. I asked to the shopkeeper if I could try it, she said yes and I walked in the fitting room and try it on. it perfectly fit my waist and my taste. after that I paid the bill, put it in my bag and rushed out of the outlet. I was the last customer they served that night. When I walked out, they just prepared to close the outlet. how lucky I was!!
With my speedo in my bag, I got into the nearest toilet. In one of the toilet room, I just put off my trousers, pants, get the speedo out, cut off the price tag, and put it on. now the speedo is belong to me that's what I thought. feel naked, sexy . then I wore my trousers again so the speedo was underneath my trousers and the fabric is a bit slippery when the trousers rubbed the speedo, aroused me a bit. then I went out and walked away as if I just got have usual issue in the toilet. I walked happily and went home..
I still wear that speedo right now. lol

White7

Re: get my new speedo..

Post by White7 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:23 pm

my new arena...
Attachments
Graphic1.jpg
Graphic1.jpg (53.51 KiB) Viewed 4260 times

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Looks good! Hope you get some pool time in them.

Viper7

Post by Viper7 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 am

Looks great! Very nice :)

runswimlove

Post by runswimlove » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Nice! I always get turned on wearing speedos under jeans too, for the same reasons, lol.