G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos on movies

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sexy29_1

Speedos on movies

Post by sexy29_1 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi´ all!

Recently I saw a members post who wrote about "Dive" movie and other one I don´t remember and I couldn´t find...

Would be cool if we post all the movies we remember which "speedos" are featured!

fbanks
United States of America

Re: Speedos on movies

Post by fbanks » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Not featured, but "Christmas with the Kranks" is funny. Tim Allen kills me in the tanning booth scene.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

I did a keyword search on IMDB and came up with a few in no particular order: 'Leeches, Swimming Upstream, The Black Balloon, L'homme que j'aime, L'inconnu du lac (Strangers by the Lake) (in theaters now in US), Lifeguard, O Fantasma, Swimfan, Wet & Wild Summer, Breaking the Surface (Greg Louganis doc), It's A Weird Mob, Beefcake (doc), Eating Out: The Open Weekend, Yossi, Floating Skyscrapers (brand new), and Muriel's Wedding.

zee
Malaysia

Post by zee » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 pm

I remember the actor Jonathan Taylor Thomas in speedos in the movie Common Ground.

Also there were some older TV movies like Dying to Live and Desperate Lives.

Recent favorites would surely be the already-mentioned Japanese movie Dive. But some years before that there was another Japanese TV/movie Waterboys and Waterboys 2.

runswimlove

Post by runswimlove » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

I always liked the scene in The Covenant where the high school boys all wear speedos in gym class.

zee
Malaysia

Post by zee » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 am

used to watch Water Boys some year back. kind of silly plots but fun to watch, even if you don't understand Japanese. haha

There was Water Boys, Water Boys 2 and Water Boys 2005. You can search for them on youtube or waych from link below:
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie ... -the-movie
Attachments
Waterboys-003.jpg
Waterboys-003.jpg (38.23 KiB) Viewed 9109 times
WaterBoys2_Front.jpg
WaterBoys2_Front.jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 9109 times

Zwimmer
Great Britain

Post by Zwimmer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:51 am

Speedo_arena wrote:I did a keyword search on IMDB and came up with a few in no particular order: 'Leeches, Swimming Upstream, The Black Balloon, L'homme que j'aime, L'inconnu du lac (Strangers by the Lake) (in theaters now in US), Lifeguard, O Fantasma, Swimfan, Wet & Wild Summer, Breaking the Surface (Greg Louganis doc), It's A Weird Mob, Beefcake (doc), Eating Out: The Open Weekend, Yossi, Floating Skyscrapers (brand new), and Muriel's Wedding.
Watched Strangers by the lake yesterday. Set on a nudist beach/lake, more nudity, cruising and sex than speedos (only a few shots, usually speedos and shorts coming off, i am not complaining!).

speedocub

Post by speedocub » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 am

Friday the 13th has a nice speedo scene with Kevin Bacon.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:34 pm

@speedocub I forgot about that scene! They should do a 2014 remake but this time they could open the movie with a gay sex scene. :)

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 am

Haven't seen Friday the 13th in years. I don't remember that scene... Guess I'll have to watch it, again.

Cbjr

Post by Cbjr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 am

I remember that scene well! Was young and it cemented my appreciation for speedo clad men.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Speedo_arena wrote:I did a keyword search on IMDB and came up with a few in no particular order: 'Leeches, Swimming Upstream, The Black Balloon, L'homme que j'aime, L'inconnu du lac (Strangers by the Lake) (in theaters now in US), Lifeguard, O Fantasma, Swimfan, Wet & Wild Summer, Breaking the Surface (Greg Louganis doc), It's A Weird Mob, Beefcake (doc), Eating Out: The Open Weekend, Yossi, Floating Skyscrapers (brand new), and Muriel's Wedding.
I've seen Muriel's Wedding. Definitely quite a bit of speedos on screen! I'm still not sure what I think about the movie; it was a bit weird and saddening at points, but not entirely off-putting.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:02 pm

ReservedEnthusiast wrote:
I've seen Muriel's Wedding. Definitely quite a bit of speedos on screen! I'm still not sure what I think about the movie; it was a bit weird and saddening at points, but not entirely off-putting.
The swimmer dude only wears Speedo's in maybe a couple of scenes but it leaves such an impression that he looks slightly odd in all the scenes where he is fully clothed. Most of the speedo-action is in when she moves to Sydney but there is a hot guy glimpsed briefly near the beginning in black and fluro green Speedo's who walks across the screen with his girlfriend in the scene where Muriel's "Friends" are massacring that Blondie song on holiday on "Hibiscus Island". I really like Muriel's Wedding but it took me a few viewings to realise that at the end her character might not have learned anything and I think that makes for the slight sadness.
Real men wear Speedo's