G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

cruise in march

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ncstr8male
United States of America

cruise in march

Post by ncstr8male » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:44 pm

My wife and i booked a cruise leaving from ft.lauderdale in early march.we plan to take a few extra days to spend time on the beach.
What parts of Miami, ft.lauderdale, south beach would be the best area for me to rock the speedo.
Were taking a carnival cruise......hoping itl be speedo friendly?!

paspeedo
United States of America

Re: cruise in march

Post by paspeedo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Any place in Miami you wil not be out of place. I was at Surfside a few years back and nearly had the entire beach to myself in January.

Never been on a cruise, so I can't help ya there.

villageguy
United States of America

Post by villageguy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 am

No problem on the cruise wearing speedo. Usually lot of foreign passengers that wear speedo.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:02 am

Fort Lauderdale's quite a mix. And it's a big tourist destination too. That means that you'll always find a few speedos amongst the board shorts. Thank god for Europeans! However, Sebastian Beach (which is a section of the main beach that goes along the main drag, just at the intersection of Sebastian road) is usually the most populated with men in small and tight swimwear. (It's also the gay-friendly area.) So you'll probably get a lot of looks in that area of the beach, not for wearing a Speedo, just for being sexy.

My mother lives down there and even when I'm on her small section of the beach north of the main drag, you consistently see one or two gentlemen along any section of the beach in speedos. Again, they're usually Europeans. Still, if you look as good as you do, I doubt anyone would be UPSET with you showing as much skin as you dare. Plus, who wants board short tan lines?

Hope you both have fun!

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 am

I've been warned about the "gay" beach. .... that I'd probably attract attention I wouldn't want. ..... being straight and married. Gay doesn't bother me, to each his own .i just dont care for disrespectful flamboyant indeviduals.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:31 am

I don't know who's warning you... but ncstr8, I don't think you'd have to worry. First off, the place I was talking about is a small section of a HUGE beach. That said, it's the section that's most likely to have a plethora of Speedo clad wearing gents. (Okay, maybe they won't all be acting gentlemanly. Still, I doubt they'll be rowdier than a gang of drunk college kids.)

Anyway, if you're there, with your wife, no one is going to harass you. If you're there alone, you may get a few propositions or some lustful stares. But dude, I have a feeling you get lustful stares everywhere.

Go! Wear your Speedo proudly! Let the people know you don't have to be gay or European to rock a tiny swimsuit!

lucky4lf

Post by lucky4lf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Just came back from a cruise yesterday and you will definitely not have any problems wearing a speedo. That being said I've never cruised on Carnival, I've done about 10 cruises on Royal Caribbean and I always look forward to the speedo time! Just got a few suits in the mail today that I ordered before my trip and I can't wait for the next one to wear them!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:34 am

Was just on a cruise this weekend. Had no issue wearing my square cut on board, or off. Only saw a few other speedo's or square's. Unfortunately did not have time to go to any of the beaches in Miami.

In any case, just have a great time!

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Thanks guys.
I'm hitting the gym hard and cutting the calories. Trying to get my six pack and some muscle tone back before my cruise.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Looking forward to the pictures! Have a great cruise!

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:47 am

Ive always wanted to go on a cruise, hope its a good experience for you bud!

Btw any tips for working out especially for getting a six pack? Sorry for the question but if you wanted to share your secret I would appreciate it!
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey Tex, not sure this will give you great abs, but it's a killer 8 minute workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfwnCDvd1WA
And the guy is frickin' BUILT!

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Counting down the days! !!! Been dieting hard and hitting the gym.I went from an out of shape #189 to a lean 177# and still dropping. Now to bring my abs back! !!

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm

ncstr8male wrote:Counting down the days! !!! Been dieting hard and hitting the gym.I went from an out of shape #189 to a lean 177# and still dropping. Now to bring my abs back! !!
Sounds like you've been working hard! Congrats! Hopefully you'll post some pictures before, during and after your trip! Cheers