G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How to prevent or hide an erection when swimming in speedos?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

hawtinmaspeedo

How to prevent or hide an erection when swimming in speedos?

Post by hawtinmaspeedo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm

What is a good way that everyone finds to prevent an erection in my speedo or if I do get one how do I hide it? How do you position your penis? Is it better to put it up down to the side? I don't care about a bulge I just don't want to make a scene haha. I'm going to my colleges indoor pool during spring break and it's been a while since I've swam with my speedos.

frankjath

Re: How to prevent or hide an erection when swimming in spee

Post by frankjath » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I know some have mentioned taking a cold shower before hand. You could wear your speedo under your shorts and then when you get to the locker rooms take a cold shower in your speedos. I think the only reason we get exited in our speedos is because like you mentioned its been a while since you swam in a speedo. The more you wear them the more you will become use to it and it will become more normal and you shouldn't get exited anymore. If you want you could also wear it under shorts for the first few days and then as you become more comfortable take the shorts off and just swim in your speedo. Hope this helps good luck!

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 am

OlderSpeedoGuy

Post by OlderSpeedoGuy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I have a worse problem involving a substance known commonly as 'pre-cum' -- surely TMI, but there, I've said it!

AndyInPants

Post by AndyInPants » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:10 pm

At least you won't see that once in the pool :P

I don't usually get hard swimming lengths, just when I stop (or in the steam room after...). I find if I point my dick straight down when I get hard, it sometimes pulls the trunks too far from my body and there can be a 'man overboard'. Perhaps I just need a tighter pair...?

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Anyone else think a "man over board" in this instance is okay ;-) Well, in the realms of a bit of privacy! Lol
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Ive never had this problem... I guess its usually because Im doing laps when I wear a speedo and not lounging at the beach.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

AndyInPants

Post by AndyInPants » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:54 am

Boywear wrote:Anyone else think a "man over board" in this instance is okay ;-) Well, in the realms of a bit of privacy! Lol
Haha, we'll it would certainly be hot to see a guy fiddling about with his trunks to get everything back in and sort himself out.

I suppose, depending on what you're packing, a "man over board" is just an occupational hazard... Ever see that episode of 'The Inbetweeners' with the catwalk show in speedos? http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/MxmNUYNOUys/hqdefault.jpg

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 am

Great pic of man over board!

AndyInPants

Post by AndyInPants » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:30 am

Haha, yes. Turned me on a bit watching that episode :P

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 pm

I guess as long as speedos are seen as a sexual thing people will bone up. It means training to me......

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:I guess as long as speedos are seen as a sexual thing people will bone up. It means training to me......
Yah Sam, flash us the bum in your avatar, and training takes on a new meaning for me..... :)
Let's keep it brief.

guitarzan

Post by guitarzan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 pm

First off, empty the chamber before you go out in the first place. Second, remember you are there to swim laps, not get laid. If too many people miss-behave, speedos could be banned altogether. That would be way bad.