G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tide of Change

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ThisCreteGuy

Tide of Change

Post by ThisCreteGuy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi
Went to my local beach today and speedos outnumbered shorts by some margin.
Admittedly a lot of them were older guys but, who knows, perhaps the tide is finallly
turning!

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me.

zaps
United States of America

Re: Tide of Change

Post by zaps » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Now if only that would start happening in the states!

matrix1964

Post by matrix1964 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Last edited by matrix1964 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:12 pm

ThisCreteGuy wrote:Hi
Went to my local beach today and speedos outnumbered shorts by some margin.
Admittedly a lot of them were older guys but, who knows, perhaps the tide is finallly
turning!

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me.
Ahh, the Greece I remember.

ditto to Zaps.......
Let's keep it brief.

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 am

I went to the beach a couple weeks ago (in Southern Cal) and when I walked on the beach with my friend we were the only two guys in speedos. We dove in the ocean and swam our 3 miles and when we got out we noticed a couple more guys in speedos. After some stretching and goofing off at waters edge we sat on our towels to dry off and as we looked around we saw other guys pulling off boardies and shorts to reveal their speedos. Before long, there was about 25% of the guys in speedos. My friend and I both laughed at the situation. Everyone had their speedos on but were too afraid to drop their shorts and maybe be the only ones. To put it crudely -- grow a pair and wear what you like!! It's ok -- you can be the first, or only guy on the beach with speedos. Quite honestly, you will probably be the only one that cares what you or anyone else is wearing.

ThisCreteGuy

Post by ThisCreteGuy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 am

tanned bum wrote: To put it crudely -- grow a pair and wear what you like!! It's ok -- you can be the first, or only guy on the beach with speedos. Quite honestly, you will probably be the only one that cares what you or anyone else is wearing.

I agree entirely.