G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Penis up or down in your Speedos?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerboy

Re: Penis up or down in your Speedos?

Post by swimmerboy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

I have tried to point my down and its not happy like that. It puts a literal "kink" in my dick. See avatar for regular position LOL -->

speedorod

Post by speedorod » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am

Last edited by speedorod on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

alansw10

Post by alansw10 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 am

If I'm at a public swimming pool, I always point it down to start off with but it usually works it's way over to the left. If I'm sunbathing, then I put it to the left...and it usually gets hard on a regular basis...but that's fine with me...an other's I think. :shock:

Speedo76

Post by Speedo76 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 am

It's sideways for me as I find it more comfy.

If I put my cock down, sometimes the outline of my glans is obvious (especially when my Speedo is wet) as I'm circumcised. Don't want to cause a few heart attacks at my local swimming baths!!! :lol:

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 am

cut is hot. I love the outline. :mrgreen:

sbr75

Post by sbr75 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Depends on the suit and situation. On the beach, up. Coming out of the water, up. Running, down.

piercedpa

Post by piercedpa » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I usually wear it to the left, then again I have a 6 gauge PA and ferenum piercing. Love to let my jelery hang out. LOL

danny108

Post by danny108 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 am

I usually dress mine slightly to the left resting over my balls

johnawesome303

Post by johnawesome303 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 am

I prefer to the left or right, depending on the day, simply because is the most comfortable for me. I think it's also a little bit more honest, because it really shows your size, and I think is optimal for as much 'definition' as possible. :) Pointing down is great for a bulge, and especially great for the 'glans' line as a few others have said, but I feel like it makes me look smaller.
Current Suit: Red Sporti Solid Swim Euro Cut

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

depends for me... at the pool for lap swimming sometimes i'll start down and then it will shift around or i'll just drop it in and let it find the right position lol. If im sunbathing its up and to the left... i'll show too much if im straight up ;)

usbagz

Post by usbagz » Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Depends on the swimwear for me..

Speedos for lap swimming: down
Portseas for lounging: right/sideways

FlyingFlag

Post by FlyingFlag » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Mostly point it up, down is not comfortable for me ;) but in daily life when I'm wearing speedos as underwear, sometimes it goes to the leftside :))

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

usbagz wrote:Depends on the swimwear for me..

Speedos for lap swimming: down
Portseas for lounging: right/sideways
I'm with usbagz on this one:speedo type suit for laps/training - downtown
any Aussiebums for lounging/tranning: right or left/sideways

AJ Pheonix

Post by AJ Pheonix » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

I have a theory on this issue:

Growers: generally point down.

Show-ers: generally point up/sideways.

I have always been a down pointer and a grower. After reading this discussion and seeing some pics of dudes clearly pointing up, I gave it a go. It was great for laying on the beach - I could quietly go hard and my 8" cock would creep up into the left panel of my speedo. Much better than it pointing, bending in half and sticking out.

However, when I was training in the cold water and my cock returned to being an acorn, it would sit uncomfortably wedged near the left elastic.

So, uppers and downers: are you growers or show-er?
Attachments
World-records-falling-fast-in-London-pool-Q120F64H-x-large.jpg
Clearly an upper, but is he a show-er?
World-records-falling-fast-in-London-pool-Q120F64H-x-large.jpg (17.19 KiB) Viewed 13675 times

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Direction depends on what I'm wearing. I prefer down and slightly to the left of my bollocks, it gives a blunter wider bulge [See profile pic] than pointing down between my plums. Some of my collection are so brief though that it has to go to one side. Puma/ Adidas/ or the Quicksilver Kloro's that I'm wearing in my profile pic are downers but an Speedo's that are less than 30" don't have enough crotch material, so then the beast has to go left. If he went down I'd be showing "Hairy brain"...
Uncomfortable wearing him up in public, in that position I tend to get a boner with very little provocation!
Real men wear Speedo's

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I pop mine to the left.

I find that when I'm dry and before I jump into the pool, I can put my penis face down. But while swimming I'll experience the shrinkage and growage (it seems to have a mind of it's own when I'm doing laps, I just leave it be), then when I jump out of the pool, I'll look down to see my penis has formed a sort-of tent (still soft though) so I tend to flick it to the left where it looks more natural and less "Holy moley, that man has a small erection."

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Depends on cut of speedo .. mostly down but on low-cut asian i like wearing to the side.
--Tim

nikonian

Post by nikonian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Up when active, down when chillin, and to the side when I feel sexy...

robc234

Post by robc234 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm

I always wear mine up.

alexpekit

Post by alexpekit » Wed May 08, 2013 4:48 am

I wear speedos under my shorts and I normally have an erection, which makes the runs much more fun, and I point myself up and to the left as I run.