G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Toot Swimwear

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

beachbum

Toot Swimwear

Post by beachbum » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:45 am

Hey guys! I Need your help.

I`ve been tempted for the longest time to buy a rip off of the Toot swimwear on ebay. I love the look, but I am wondering if there`s enough bum space or doodle space for my manhood. I know we ususally have to size up with this company, but being a 32 inches waist, I`m wondering if Large (25-32) is going to be large enough for me (specially when looking at the pictures). So has anyone have heard of that brand and how they fit? Or even better, does anyone own the swimwear? Here`s the link:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-TOOT-MEN ... 97c&_uhb=1

Thanks!

beachbum

Re: Toot Swimwear

Post by beachbum » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 am

My Toot swimwear finally arrived today! I thought to myself for that price, I would be crazy not to buy them. Btw, Thank you PeterSf for your guidance on the subject.

So the verdict... a little disappointed to be honest. the front is great, a little tight and very low (literally on the base of my penis) but nice. As for the back, it is very small. I always wear medium and for this suit I ordered Large which is their biggest size they carry. I do have a curvy muscly bum, but I didn't expect half of my bum cheeks to hang out! Ok, maybe not half, but still, not pool friendly. Oh well, that will be a nice suit to tan in my back yard next summer.

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Glad you took the plunge and got them - and delivery in reasonable time. As you say, at that price, why not.

No wish to engage in comparative physiology, of course! ...mine (and I wear M) are minimalist but very comfortable around the posterior aspect. But do take a little getting used to them. Swim in them a few times and see.

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

while the Asian design in suits is very fun and sexy, unfortunately they are designed with the Asian male body in mind. Compared to westerners, they have no bum. The suits are always shy of material in the back. When I was in in Japan, Singapore and Thailand I was told by the shop owners I would never find one that would cover my bum. They all said that their suits are made for guys with smaller bums and bulges than the westerners (Australia, US, CA, Europe) I got one anyhow and wear it by my own pool, but would never venture out in public with that much of my bum exposed and unless I keep tugging on it, a portion of my shaft. (I wear a 32 and that was their largest)

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 am

Cool Beachbum, lets see a demonstration please :D

Tannedbum, I also ask for some visual representation please....

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 am

Well, as requested, here are 2 pictures of my Toot swimwear. Enjoy!
Attachments
phpoBu6t5AM.jpg
phpoBu6t5AM.jpg (35.1 KiB) Viewed 5537 times
phpGV7UPGAM.jpg
phpGV7UPGAM.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 5537 times

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

HOLY SHIT Beachbum!!!!! YUMMY!!!! Ok that is a skimpy suit and I understand your concerns, but damn that looks so good on you it would be a shame not to share the AMAZING view (views - front and back ;).

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 am

Damn, you were made for that suit!!! I couldn't enjoy looking at much of anything better, and agree with Speedo Smuggler, you need to show that suit off on your body at more places then just your backyard, unless I'm there with you... ;)
Let's keep it brief.

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 am

lol, thanks guys!

But like I said, the back doesn't cover all my bum. If one day I go to a gay cruise, I may wear it in public, but otherwise I think you will have to come at my place snow ;)

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:19 am

Gotta go guys, I'm off to Oz......
Let's keep it brief.