G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Underwear into Speedos??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedo Smuggler

Underwear into Speedos??

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 am

Ok, so similar to Texas Swimmer, this post has an underwear twist. I had some time to kill and I thought to myself 'what if I had some of my fav underwear turned into swimwear?'

This idea got me pumped to take some photos but also to ask all you boys, if you have some pairs of underwear that you would like to own as swimwear!

Some of my choices are obviously not public friendly - but one can dream right?

PS last 2 pics are swimwear, first are my spanks, second are a pair I bought online but I think they're too skimpy to wear to the pool.....
Attachments
uw1.jpg
uw1.jpg (58.02 KiB) Viewed 7973 times
uw2.jpg
uw2.jpg (62.93 KiB) Viewed 7973 times
uw3.jpg
uw3.jpg (67.93 KiB) Viewed 7973 times

Speedo Smuggler

Re: Underwear into Speedos??

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

and a few more
Attachments
uw4.jpg
uw4.jpg (55.93 KiB) Viewed 7972 times
uw5.jpg
uw5.jpg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 7972 times

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 am

spanks.jpg
spanks.jpg (46.91 KiB) Viewed 7971 times
uw6.jpg
uw6.jpg (56.11 KiB) Viewed 7971 times
Actual swimwear :D

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

Great pic's. Love the red one.

I was just thinking about this today. Here's one that I would like.
Attachments
20130410_054224.jpg
20130410_054224.jpg (49.95 KiB) Viewed 7959 times

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 am

I have worn underwear as swimwear for years. I used to travel a lot and quite a few Male Power bikini briefs made of nylon. I would pack those so if I wanted to hit the pool they would work fine. Not good for diving or serious swimming, but for casual swimming or spa, just fine. I was careful to only wear the dark colors since one layer nylon would either go transparent if a light color or the thin nylon really showed definition - wet or dry - so made sure there was a pattern or dark color.
I still wear older suits that have become snagged or faded as underwear. I figure for the cost of a speedo, I want to get all the use I can out of it.

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Thanks for the pic electric!

And I'm very impressed with your cost effectiveness tanned bum - speedo's are an investment, as are underwear and I think you should get as much 'bang for your buck' as possible. Maybe I should take a pair of 'passable' underwear down to a quiet spot at the river next summer :D

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Nice pics Speedo Smuggler. Curious - what is that first pair - black with the really thin side, and the red one I suspect is Gregg Homme Torrid brief? I have an underwear addiction and I love the look of those two. If I could find thong variants of those some day too that would be awesome. Also, who made that blue and white suit with the exposed drawstring? Very sexy.

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 pm

briefboy64 wrote:Nice pics Speedo Smuggler. Curious - what is that first pair - black with the really thin side, and the red one I suspect is Gregg Homme Torrid brief? I have an underwear addiction and I love the look of those two. If I could find thong variants of those some day too that would be awesome. Also, who made that blue and white suit with the exposed drawstring? Very sexy.
Yes Briefboy you are correct, the red ones are the Torrid brief. I too have an unhealthy addiction to uw but whose complaining?

Ok the first one you asked about are an asian brand called Dildex (i know whats with the name?) and here is a link (its an aussie ebay link) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1pcs-Man-Men ... 460aa03fe0

The blue one is a knock-off brand called YaFex, here is the ebay link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sexy-Men-s-S ... 2c6483bed2

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Speedo Smuggler wrote:
briefboy64 wrote:Nice pics Speedo Smuggler. Curious - what is that first pair - black with the really thin side, and the red one I suspect is Gregg Homme Torrid brief? I have an underwear addiction and I love the look of those two. If I could find thong variants of those some day too that would be awesome. Also, who made that blue and white suit with the exposed drawstring? Very sexy.
Yes Briefboy you are correct, the red ones are the Torrid brief. I too have an unhealthy addiction to uw but whose complaining?

Ok the first one you asked about are an asian brand called Dildex (i know whats with the name?) and here is a link (its an aussie ebay link) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1pcs-Man-Men ... 460aa03fe0

The blue one is a knock-off brand called YaFex, here is the ebay link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sexy-Men-s-S ... 2c6483bed2
Hah. Dildex? That's great. Thanks for the links. :)

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 am

Speedo Smuggler wrote:
This idea got me pumped to take some photos but also to ask all you boys, if you have some pairs of underwear that you would like to own as swimwear!
Plain black wide waistband tanga briefs [Kind of like a jock with a full back]. I spotted a really cool athletic guy wearing one in my local pool when I was about 15. He looked awesome. A few years later we were staying by a lake. My mates had chosen to go walking and we all agreed that when we got back we'd go for a swim. Mid morning I was bored and decided to head down to the lake to have a swim on my own. I'd only brought one pair of Speedo's and really weren't sure they would be dry in time for our group swim then I remembered the cool guy in the pool and realised I had a clean pair of the same kind of undies in my room. I went down to the lakeside, stripped of and swam in the pretty cold water. When I came back ashore there was a guy and a girl there who I think had come down to the secluded shore to make out. They were pretty impressed I'd been in the lake and I noticed the girl kept checking me out.
Real men wear Speedo's

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 am

Hot pictures speedo smuggler, especially the first one! What brand are they?

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 am

Man SS, you got a great underwear collection (and the perfect bod to show them off)! Were the very first black ones Spanks? What are the blue ones in the second pic with "GBGB"on the front tag?
Let's keep it brief.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:55 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Speedo Smuggler wrote:
Plain black wide waistband tanga briefs [Kind of like a jock with a full back]. I spotted a really cool athletic guy wearing one in my local pool when I was about 15. He looked awesome. A few years later we were staying by a lake. My mates had chosen to go walking and we all agreed that when we got back we'd go for a swim. Mid morning I was bored and decided to head down to the lake to have a swim on my own. I'd only brought one pair of Speedo's and really weren't sure they would be dry in time for our group swim then I remembered the cool guy in the pool and realised I had a clean pair of the same kind of undies in my room. I went down to the lakeside, stripped of and swam in the pretty cold water. When I came back ashore there was a guy and a girl there who I think had come down to the secluded shore to make out. They were pretty impressed I'd been in the lake and I noticed the girl kept checking me out.
To clarify and also show a hot photo! Like this guy on the left, shorter and not as blond as him but with the same confidence and of course the same briefs
Attachments
Tanga and boardies.jpg
Tanga and boardies.jpg (53.55 KiB) Viewed 6848 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 am

Snowbrief wrote:Man SS, you got a great underwear collection (and the perfect bod to show them off)! Were the very first black ones Spanks? What are the blue ones in the second pic with "GBGB"on the front tag?
Snowbrief - The spanks are the second last ones in the list, the very first black one is a brand called Dildex (some random asian brand) and the GBGB one is a brand called Good Boy Gone Bad ;)

Speedo Smuggler

Post by Speedo Smuggler » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 am

beachbum wrote:Hot pictures speedo smuggler, especially the first one! What brand are they?
Hey Beachbum the brand is called Dildex, just another addition to my unhealthy underwear collection :/

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:02 pm

To clarify and also show a hot photo! Like this guy on the left, shorter and not as blond as him but with the same confidence and of course the same briefs[/quote]

Well, he may be shorter, but he's not short.