G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Asian style speedo shopping sites?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

wolfblade2712

Asian style speedo shopping sites?

Post by wolfblade2712 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi there, new speedo fetish lover here. Am looking for english speaking sites that sell asian style speedos, low waist skimpy types like the ones below. I usually get mine from:

mategear.com - great variety, free shipping and returns
aqux.net - nice styles, but more expensive. no free shipping though

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated :)
Attachments
mategearscrshot1.jpg
mategearscrshot1.jpg (153.35 KiB) Viewed 4491 times
Current Speedo Collection: Mategear, Speedo, Arena, Mizuno, Aussiebum

briefboy64

Re: Asian style speedo shopping sites?

Post by briefboy64 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Wow thanks for the lead on Mate. If those are USD prices on the english site, then that's a very affordable brand, and they go EXTREMELY skimpy on some of their designs, which is daring and attractive. I assume they're imports of course so there will be a little extra charge and I haven't found shipping info yet but that's pretty good.

Definitely bookmarking that one for later. I wouldn't dare buy any of those for lap swimming though at the local YMCA though! lol. Looks like good beach\hot tub wear. That is, if you wear anything in the hot tub at all. ;)

wolfblade2712

Post by wolfblade2712 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm

yup, they do have extremely skimpy styles! I ordered a few times from them, shipping is free anywhere in the world and pretty fast. Haven't had any problems so far with them
Current Speedo Collection: Mategear, Speedo, Arena, Mizuno, Aussiebum

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Ordered two items with the coupon code. Can't wait! I'm a bit sad the bulge sunga I wanted wasn't available in small at the time though. Don't know if I'll post pics right now but I'll let you know when I get them.

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 pm

It's been 7 days. No delivery yet, and no update on the tracking since Tuesday. It shipped last Monday. I'm not sure what the holdup is. I'm a bit concerned. Maybe I should shoot an email off to them.

Do their shipments have tracking all the way through the shipping process or do they end up in first class mail without tracking once they hit the US? Doesn't seem to me like that would be the case because there is a tracking number. I'm not sure if I should panic yet or not.

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

They came in the day after my concerns. The super bikinis are a good cut, but the material is very see through when wet, even with the liner. It shows off everything. The purple ultra(?) bikini is super hot, single layer, and good golly does it make your bulge look nice!

You'll have to take my word for it for now. I'm not comfortable posting pictures again here yet.