G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello Guys

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

robbie_83

Hello Guys

Post by robbie_83 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey guys,

I've been looking at this board for years now.. haven't posted pics til now. 29 here, in Sydney Australia. Swim laps often, usually wear relatively plain speedos, plain colours. Not so into super revealing cuts, i like my speedos practical. Something about the practicality which just incidentally shows off your body and package, is really sexy to me. Favourite suit is a black Vuthy, one of their reversible ones. Best cut I've owned. Just bought the red squarish cut ones in the pic here, haven't worn them out to the pool yet...

Cheers guys.
Attachments
DSC00412.JPG
DSC00412.JPG (164.3 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
one1.jpg
one1.jpg (114.11 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
Last edited by robbie_83 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaite Randjam
United States of America

Re: Hello Guys

Post by Eaite Randjam » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Very nice pictures Robbie. I like the blue one the most out of those shown.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Welcome, nice pics. Diggin the blue speedo dude.

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Welcome, robbie_83! I have few Vuthy suits too, that I purchased from an erogenos.com clearance sale. I find they are very durable. Which reversible do you have? I have plain black all round/sienna-brown palm tree front, plain black on backside. BTW, nice pix, IMHO the blue looks especially good on you (they all look good though).

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Howdy and welcome aboard the forums, I think the blue ones are a better choice for your skin tone. The red is nice too though, just my 02 cents.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.