G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo sizing

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimdude
United States of America

Speedo sizing

Post by swimdude » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Hey guys need a little help. Curious about speedos size to be specific Australian suits like Aussiebums and Japanese suits that are small and tight. I just want to compared sizes to American speedos cuz I just bought a couple Aussiebums just now and I hope they are the right size. My waist is a 34 while I can wear a 28 and 30 size speedo. For the aussiebums i got a medium. Hope u guys can help.

Caussie

Re: Speedo sizing

Post by Caussie » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Swimdude,

I note that you refer to "small and tight" speedos. That would seem to indicate that you prefer a tighter, rather than looser, fit. The Aussiebums that you have bought translate to a 32" or 33" size, yet you say that your (original) speedo sizing was a 28" or 30" speedo, even though you have a 34" waist.

I think you are probably too large in the size of Aussiebum that you have selected, and it seems that you have some doubt that you've got the size "right" . Recommendation: go to what you like, try a 30" or even a 28". There's no "one right size"; as in all things in life, it's about you, and what you prefer....and you have referred to "small and tight", that's not going to be found (for you) in the "M" sizing.

All the best,

Caussie http://www.caussie.com.au

P.S. You should have a right of size exchange with Aussiebum, so stay with that, to try and get it right. In our range of Caussie, that right exists and is encouraged, and, as previously advised in the earlier "Aussiebum Size" topic, I reckon you are a natural for a size 30", or even a 28" Caussie.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 am

I understand what your saying Caussie. I was just unsure because i never bought a pair of aussiebums. So i didnt know the suit size variation because i usual bought american speedos.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

The aussiebums I think are pretty right if you're comparing by inches. ie the M is probably what a speedo 33 would be. I'm right between 32 and 34 in a speedo which I think is 14 and 16 but the M Aussiebums fit right and they advise them as being 32-33.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks Caussie and ...:::sam:::... , for the advice and Caussie I took yur advice and emailed Aussiebum for the right of an exchange in size so it should be all good. Hopefully, but thanks again.