G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Subreddit

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

the_lifeguard

Speedo Subreddit

Post by the_lifeguard » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey,
For all you redditors out there, I made this: http://www.reddit.com/r/speedos It's brand new, but it's growing quickly. It's a site that you can upload and vote on speedo photos so that the best photos go to the top. I've been a huge fan of this forum for years, so I've linked to swimmersexuality on reddit, so hopefully we can get even more people interested in speedos on this site. Happy browsing!

The Boy Wonder

Re: Speedo Subreddit

Post by The Boy Wonder » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 am

I love it, some great photos there!

Love your avatar too!

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Dude awesome pics! 2 Thumbs up. :mrgreen: Love your avatar too.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Great site and great photos.

Speedos are turning into a dinasaur sadly. So it's good to try to promote them and try to prevent their extinction.

Really like the Tom Daly clips. He is not especially well endowed - I can relate - but still his self-assurance in speedos is very sexy. Sometimes less is more.

Love the avatar suit - what make/model is it?

Thanks you.

the_lifeguard

Post by the_lifeguard » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks for all the support guys! The site has almost hit 100 subscribers now and it makes me really happy to know that there are still other speedo fans out there (have you been to any local pools lately? It's shameful.) Hopefully the two communities can help build up each other since they're so different. The suit in my acatar is this: http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product/290 Unfortunately, it's sold out

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

The suit in my acatar is this: http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product/290 Unfortunately, it's sold out[/quote]

My pair arrived yesterday, just worn them to swim. They not only look great but feel good in the water.

the_lifeguard

Post by the_lifeguard » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 pm

really? you got a pair? Mate, you have GOT to post pics!

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Tobias wrote:
Really like the Tom Daly clips. He is not especially well endowed
Dunno 'bout that...in this pic, seems he's packin' a meat-loaf ;)
Attachments
tdal.jpg
tdal.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 5367 times

speedo_guy

Post by speedo_guy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 am

some great pics on there, thanks :D

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm

PeterSF wrote:The suit in my acatar is this: http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product/290 Unfortunately, it's sold out
My pair arrived yesterday, just worn them to swim. They not only look great but feel good in the water.[/quote]

Watch E-Bay. there is a seller in Hong Kong that has them. I had some but they were just too small -- damn asian sizing. Mine ended up on an underprivileged kid at the high school that needed a suit.