G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Does Troy Dumas use a bulge enhancer?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Tobias

Does Troy Dumas use a bulge enhancer?

Post by Tobias » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:47 pm

I am new to the forum and fairly new to speedos.

I am not especially well endowed and wonder if some swimmers use bulge enhances under their speedos.

Some folks think Troy Dumas does. He is huge. But almost too symmetrical and always perfectly rounded.

Wish I had a photo of him I could post but I'm sure you have all seen him in his speedos.

Does he use some kind of enhance? Is there even such a thing?

Tobias

Re: Does Troy Dumas use a bulge enhancer?

Post by Tobias » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

I was looking for photos of Dumas on this site but the search function doesn't seem to work or I am doing something wrong. Can I do a search in the photos folder?

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 am

Here are a few (6) pictures to help you decide.
Attachments
Troy Dumais14.jpg
Troy Dumais14.jpg (75.2 KiB) Viewed 7985 times
Troy Dumais08.jpg
Troy Dumais08.jpg (64.69 KiB) Viewed 7985 times
Justin and Troy Dumais01.jpg
Justin and Troy Dumais01.jpg (53.01 KiB) Viewed 7985 times

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:22 am

And the next 3.
Attachments
Troy Dumais15-1.jpg
Troy Dumais15-1.jpg (158.78 KiB) Viewed 7986 times
Troy Dumais15-2.jpg
Troy Dumais15-2.jpg (236.45 KiB) Viewed 7986 times
Troy Dumais15-3.jpg
Troy Dumais15-3.jpg (91.42 KiB) Viewed 7986 times

Adidas10

Post by Adidas10 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

Nope that,s all him and all the others. Divers would not use them.

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I have known guys that wear something to obscure the detail of the tight suits - especially when wet. It is a kind ok like a protective cup made of soft molded foam, covered with a nylon fabric that is black, white or nude in color. It is soft and can be folded flat - unlike the other cups. It doesn't really add girth to the bulge, but smoothes it out and gives it a nice round shape. It has a little protection benefit but basically there to cover up the definition of the cock -- especially a cut one with pronounced head. I first saw them at the Christian schools years ago. I guess having the divers and swimmers actually showing some detail went against the conservative board. I got one just so see how it worked and felt. I wore it a few times when in mixed company pool parties to disguise my rather pronounced head. (girls response to the head showing so clearly was usually "gross") I usually had patterned suits for those situations. However, it did come in handy when we ended up in a rather cold pool!!

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

tannedbum wrote:I have known guys that wear something to obscure the detail of the tight suits - especially when wet. It is a kind ok like a protective cup made of soft molded foam, covered with a nylon fabric that is black, white or nude in color. It is soft and can be folded flat - unlike the other cups. It doesn't really add girth to the bulge, but smoothes it out and gives it a nice round shape. It has a little protection benefit but basically there to cover up the definition of the cock -- especially a cut one with pronounced head. I first saw them at the Christian schools years ago. I guess having the divers and swimmers actually showing some detail went against the conservative board. I got one just so see how it worked and felt. I wore it a few times when in mixed company pool parties to disguise my rather pronounced head. (girls response to the head showing so clearly was usually "gross") I usually had patterned suits for those situations. However, it did come in handy when we ended up in a rather cold pool!!
This makes sense. Dumas is perfectly rounded with no definition at all. It's indeed like he is wearing some kind of cup. If you look at the shot of him in the blue trunks above he is not just much younger but smaller with definition showing. I saw a pair of shots of him that pretty much show the same contrast.

Despatie is huge but there is definition and he is not perrfectly symmetrical.

Guess only the divers who compete against him in events know the truth but the speculation by some is that he is enhancing it. Your explanation makes sense. It looks like Dumas is using one of these soft cups and stuffing it - having it custom made to create a large round symmetrical insert which explains the photos.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 pm

scott1636 wrote:Here are a few (6) pictures to help you decide.
Thanks Scott for posting the photos. I think the answer is obvious if you compare the one photo to the rest.

I saw on another site a string of photos of Troy "before and after". Like I said IMO it's obvious he is enhancing it. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure a lot of guys would like to know how he is doing it.

I need to learn how to post photos here and first I need to find that comparison before and after Dumas set I saw. Then try to post them here.

Thanks again.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 am

Speaking of Troy does anyone have photos of him and his brother when they dived together?

Can't find any. Mostly I find current photos of Troy, great bod at 32, and photos from the last (2008) Olympics.

I think his brother stopped competitve diving to go into the military.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 am

So I read that Troy likes/wears Li Ning diving suits.

How are diving suits different from other speedos? Besides the fuller rear coverage?

They look every bit as tight and show things off more it seems than standard speedos. Judging from Troy and Depaties and others.

It seems not all divers wear diving suits. Thinking of Tom Daley and his aqua-blades.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Haven't yet found the photos showing what is clearly a cup of sorts under Dumas's speedo. He was wearing a lighter blue pair and the white enhancer is perfectly clear through the suit.

Anyway, here is a link to a video of him diving. His perfectly formed and very large bulge is clear. Some rear shots too. Dumas looks good from that angle also.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW92moXAcTg

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

I think it is safe to assume that is a diver is seen in a particular brand of suits whenever you see him and it is mentioned in articles about him at the very least the suits are provided for him. He may even get compensation for wearing them.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 am

tanned bum wrote:I think it is safe to assume that is a diver is seen in a particular brand of suits whenever you see him and it is mentioned in articles about him at the very least the suits are provided for him. He may even get compensation for wearing them.
Yeah. I've read that Dumas wears Speedo and La Ning (sp?) brand suits. Sure he gets them for free.

No matter the brand his very large and perfectly sculpted/shaped bulge never changes. It's what he is putting on under those suits that is the key.