G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussie Here

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aussiejay

Aussie Here

Post by aussiejay » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Hey guys 35 year old aussie here have about 20 odd pairs of Speedos both aussiebum old school type and vintage from thrift shops ebay etc also into jockstraps and NRL footy shorts

Anyone want to chat or whatever skype is speedojason great to find somewhere fellow speedophiles can chat without being criticized LOL

electric2010

Re: Aussie Here

Post by electric2010 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 am

Welcome, glad you joined.

Beach4WDer

Post by Beach4WDer » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Welcome Jason to the best Speedo-friendly web-site :mrgreen:

aussiejay

Post by aussiejay » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Ta brisvegas here

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 am

Welcome mate. You're sure to enjoy it here.

Vintage speeds hey? I think we need to see some pics of you in those!!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:03 am

aussiejay wrote:Hey guys 35 year old aussie here have about 20 odd pairs of Speedos both aussiebum old school type and vintage from thrift shops ebay etc
Love to see your vintage speedo collection. Very difficult to find pics of the older suits around before the internet (I've tried), except stuff people have scanned from photos and mags. Got any of the paper suits from the 90s? So far I've only found a couple pics of those... one was a team pic.

aussiejay

Post by aussiejay » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 pm

vommit bags are located in the front pocket behind ur tray table...
Attachments
12th nov.JPG
12th nov.JPG (135.82 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
12th nov.JPG
12th nov.JPG (135.82 KiB) Viewed 4454 times

plt2087

Post by plt2087 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm

aussiejay wrote:Hey guys 35 year old aussie here have about 20 odd pairs of Speedos both aussiebum old school type and vintage from thrift shops ebay etc also into jockstraps and NRL footy shorts

Anyone want to chat or whatever skype is speedojason great to find somewhere fellow speedophiles can chat without being criticized LOL

I AM 65 , PLAY ICE HOCKEY, HAVE ABOUT 3 DOZEN SPEEDOS, SWIM ,JUST LOVE MY SPEEDOS, MAKE U FEEL SO EXCITED WANTED CHAT , ANYTIME PLT

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 am

Cool suit Aussiejay - and the package is looking pretty enticing too!!

What brand are they?

aussiejay

Post by aussiejay » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 am

no idea got em off ebay without the tag sorry

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Welcome to the site, I wonder how y'all dont fall off the earth being upside down and all... :mrgreen: