G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Any guys willing to admit they have a small dick?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010

Any guys willing to admit they have a small dick?

Post by electric2010 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I see that many of the guys that post are very well endowed! I have been wondering if there are any guys that are willing to admit that they have a small dick.

I rank myself among those that are small. I always get a little laugh when I read posts about guys that are worried about fitting their junk in their suit. That's a problem that I have never had!

Anybody else like me out there?

dowhatiwant09

Re: Any guys willing to admit they have a small dick?

Post by dowhatiwant09 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely small/average...but hey, it makes it easier to fit into speedos, right? :lol:

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Here are some pic's.
Attachments
small1.jpg
small1.jpg (118.69 KiB) Viewed 9717 times
small2.jpg
small2.jpg (94.5 KiB) Viewed 9717 times

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Now the pic's that show just how small.
Attachments
small5.jpg
small5.jpg (99.16 KiB) Viewed 9716 times
small6.jpg
small6.jpg (86.15 KiB) Viewed 9716 times

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Hey dowing in the dowhatiwant09, lol! Certainly no worries about fitting everything in the suit. :lol:

Diveguy

Post by Diveguy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 am

I'm very small but that's not the reason why I'll never post a pic of my junk! For obvious reasons my motivations for being on this blog is different than most of you other guys! But the common ground is our mutual love for the speedos and the consolation prize to not being blessed with a huge package is that you can rock the really really little bathing suits. Which are the kind I like the best.

semington10

Post by semington10 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 am

:mrgreen: Size doe,s not matter.Its what you do with it that counts.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 am

It is true that when using it the size doesn't matter.

I'm just trying to see if there are other guys that look at the the posts & wonder what it would be like to have a bigger dick. Let's face it, many of us (myself included) like seeing a really big bulge in the suit.

DrD

Post by DrD » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

MY dick while not huge is fine I have smallish balls and they sit tight and high so my bulge is not that prominent. That fact and me being a little over weight means I am not at all comfortable being in Speedos in public... loose some weight or the ability to care and maybe that would change!

SwimTeamSpeedo

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 am

The great thing about a fit guy in brief swimwear is that no matter the package, they look great in them. I am certainly not a "big bulge" dude, but I don't really think much about it. I just like what I wear and wear what I like.

villageguy

Post by villageguy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 am

LOL my problem is not the size of dick but balls. I need to wear speedos that have lots of room up front or the balls hang out! Same with underwear, have to have room up front. Love the Andrew Christain "All Most Naked" line of underwear.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:56 am

Hey DrD, I know what you mean. I have actually lost a lot of weight, so I have loose skin. My balls tend to pull up too. Still working towar my goal of wearing speedos in public.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

No one else? Anyone else willing to post pics?

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

I'll totally admit to being a small guy. When I was younger this really bothered me but I dunno.. it hasn't stopped me from getting boys interested. So I've decided to stop caring so much. Also, given my body type if I were really well-endowed I think it'd look funny. But I ain't posting a pic haha

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 am

Well Newspeedo, in your avatar pic, you look great!

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 am

villageguy wrote:LOL my problem is not the size of dick but balls. I need to wear speedos that have lots of room up front or the balls hang out! Same with underwear, have to have room up front. Love the Andrew Christain "All Most Naked" line of underwear.
Best underwear ever - I wear mostly Almost Naked on daily basis.

tildeman

Post by tildeman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 am

Sure! Add me to the "small" group!!

SwimTeamSpeedo

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Newspeedo, your profile photo tells me you are a very hot speedo guy....

plt2087

Post by plt2087 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

electric2010 wrote:I see that many of the guys that post are very well endowed! I have been wondering if there are any guys that are willing to admit that they have a small dick.

I rank myself among those that are small. I always get a little laugh when I read posts about guys that are worried about fitting their junk in their suit. That's a problem that I have never had!

Anybody else like me out there?
i knew this chap from england, who had a small one(mine has a big head, at least the store owner where i buy my speedos said!) anyways when i finished taking him all in, it did grow somewhat! someone once said if it is big normally, then it doesn't grow much after that, but if it is small to begin with it does get somewhat larger, and i am sure a witness to seeing that. plt

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Electric2010 and SwimTeamSpeedo- thanks for your messages. As I said. I don't worry about it as much anymore. Frankly I think a lot of guys like my body type. And as long as I remember that, things tend to go well- LOL.