G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Do you completely shave, just trim, or go natural?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shaunce

Re: Do you completely shave, just trim, or go natural?

Post by shaunce » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Ive been having laser hair removal; chest, pubes,etc... hurts a little and takes several treatments but smooth as silk!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 am

shaunce wrote:Ive been having laser hair removal; chest, pubes,etc... hurts a little and takes several treatments but smooth as silk!
How much does this cost?

speedoboi0418

Post by speedoboi0418 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 am

I've wanted to try laser, but probably couldn't afford, i try to shave, but lol only have a basic disposable razor (i don't recommend) i love the smooth feeling, i have cut my balls once or twice hurt like crap, but i hate the razor bumps, and that four days later it starts growing back and for week itches like crazy.
but i prefer to be smooth, and guys to be smooth
Be true to yourself, never somebody else

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 am

Keep your eyes posted on Groupon in your city, sometimes they offer local coupons for laser hair removal at a fraction of the normal price.

twinkle

Post by twinkle » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:13 am

electric2010 wrote:Which do you do to your pubes?

Completely shave, trim, or let it go natural?

How do you shave or trim?
I'm trimmed at my armpits and above my dick. The balls are completely shaved. But I don't shave periodically. My chest is hairless by nature. ;)

shaunce

Post by shaunce » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

I usually have to pay about one hundred fifty a treatment, a little more if i want my asshole and taint done( which don't need it often)

adidas

Post by adidas » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

I have trimmed, waxed, shaved and clipped my hair but now its natural. I'm enjoying natural.

socalswim

Post by socalswim » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:18 am

I go smooth front and rear. It's important to point out that this is all based on preference. The diversity is what makes it fun, right?

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 am

Being really hairy sucks lol, I shave my chest bc I don't like how it doesn't look smooth. I actually have shaved my whole body to see how it was. I liked it especially how it felt on my legs. Right now I just do chest, balls and my crotch. I love how it looks without hair, wish my ass wasn't hairy but oh well what can you do lol?

flspeedos

Post by flspeedos » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am

I used to shave everything, but I've gotten lazy. I really need to start shaving again...

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

flspeedos wrote:I used to shave everything, but I've gotten lazy. I really need to start shaving again...
A week ago I shaved down for the first time in a long long time. but I can feel it growing back. I am just basicly lazy....

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 am

Like Scotty, I use the "Magic Shave" product to remove hair from chest/crotch probably every 5-6 weeks (when I'm not too tired from school). When I go on a vacation or if there's a "special" event I'll do a whole body treatment. For example, I went to PTown in early July and was totally hairless for that. Like some other members I particularly like how hairless legs feel. Always considered laser treatments but now I think that it might be too silly considering my age. But oh well.

flspeedos

Post by flspeedos » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 am

newspeedo wrote:Like Scotty, I use the "Magic Shave" product to remove hair from chest/crotch probably every 5-6 weeks (when I'm not too tired from school). When I go on a vacation or if there's a "special" event I'll do a whole body treatment. For example, I went to PTown in early July and was totally hairless for that. Like some other members I particularly like how hairless legs feel. Always considered laser treatments but now I think that it might be too silly considering my age. But oh well.
I saw an older post on here about that stuff. Does it work well? Any um... irritation? :)

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 am

I find that it works best on the legs and crotch with little to no irritation. I just make sure to really rub my skin with a loofa every day in the shower to prevent any ingrown hairs. My chest is very very sensitive and I need to use the loofa and also an application of "tend skin" to prevent the ingrown hairs. "Tend skin" is an alcohol-based solution that helps prevent the bumps. However, if I try to do the "Magic shave" too often (more than once every two weeks) the skin gets damaged and I get bad irritation. Hope that helps!

flspeedos

Post by flspeedos » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah, thanks for the info! I think I'm going to give it a shot.

BiSurferGuy

Post by BiSurferGuy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 pm

This is what I do.

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Has anyone tried waxing their chests themselves with those do it yourself kits? I was thinking about giving it a try because Im tired of shaving my chest with a razor...

mrzeejeah

Post by mrzeejeah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm

I've recently started letting my hair grow (with the occasional upkeep trim). It has been such a relief to not have to shave everything every week, tbh. I'm still trying to find the right length I enjoy, though.

BrazilianBoy

Post by BrazilianBoy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 am

I like shaving completely. I feel nice when I'm completely shaved.

speedowolf

Post by speedowolf » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I recently fully shaved/removal creamed the more delicate areas and found it a bit of a chore.
Has anyone used or tried an epilator? If so how did you find them to use etc?