G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:52 pm

BigJay - you just said white speedos, but you mean the most sheer and see-through-when-wet pair that Matt has... didn't you?

Like even Jace's AussieBum wonder-jock (I think he has white)

Eric

Post by Eric » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 pm

someone truth me

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:06 pm

BJ- Took care of your dare yesterday. On my way to work I stopped at a motel with an outdoor pool.
I slipped out of my shorts and shirt then took off my shoes leaving me in Jace's white solar speedo. I grabbed my keys and locked the door and entered the gate making sure no one saw me. Since it was morning no lifeguard was on duty yet so I dove in and swam a lap . As I finished the female lifeguard made an appearance with towels and started to unstack the chairs. As I looked down at my suit I could see it was see through and my meat and two potatoes would be on display. The lifeguard was getting in her chair so I pulled myself out of the pool and jumped into a lounge chair. Trying to act calm I hoped my suit would dry quickly and I could exit the pool. I looked over at the lifeguard in her chair. She was cute with a great body and a nice rack which her guard suit showed of nicely. She looked over a me and started to walk over to my chair. Oh shit- I crossed my legs."Do you need a towel ?"she asked. "No Thanks I'm fine ." I replied nervously. "It's no problem - what's your room number?" she asked."No really I'm fine." I squirmed."You're not staying here are you?" she demanded."No, I'm sorry but I'm not and I apologize" I smiled.My charm wasn't working and she walked to a phone to get hotel security.I ran after her trying to change her mind. She turned and then looked at my suit and smiled.I looked down to see a hard on through the white speedo I had forgotten I was wearing. My hands quickly covered my crotch area." Care to explain your invisible speedo?" she laughed. I explained my dare from a buddy and she said she understood and wouldn't call security. Relieved I thanked her."But on one condition "she added . "What's that "I smiled flirting with her. "Take off your speedo Now!" she commanded. My smile disappeared and I said "Oh yea sure". "Strip it off now or I call security pretty boy" she threatened. What could I do but what she wanted . I untied my drawstrings and started to push my speedo down right above my dick. I paused and said "Come on". "Do it" she ordered. I pushed my suit lower....

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:29 pm

So far it sounds like it went pretty well. I was kind of happy with my choice in it! Now your going to make me wait to hear the rest? AHHH.
Well when your ready after we hear the rest of course, I will take a t or d.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Matt -

OK, nice start, so did you finish for her? Come on - you're going to be stripping for hundreds of women soon (if you havent started already)

And to be honest, I really thought that Jace would have done the dare with you just to keep you company....

I thought he was adventurous like that...

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:27 pm

dare me

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 pm

As I pushed my suit lower my hard dick popped out. I started to blush as she told me to push it all the way down to my ankles. "Step out of it and hands at your sides" she commanded.She quickly grabbed my speedo and did a slow circle around me examining every inch of my naked body."Nice ass and cock pretty boy" she smiled and handed me a towel. "Here's the deal" she said. "You come over to my apartment tonite and I'll give you this speedo back- after I explore your hot bod for the nite" she laughed. I agreed and she gave me her address and a kiss. She walked me to the pool fence and as I turned to leave I felt a tug on my towel." I want to see you streak to your car with a hardon" she teased. So I ran to my car with my dick bobbing up and down as I ran.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:48 pm

... and of course you had to go over because you said that was Jace's speedo ... and he would have been upset if you didnt get it back ...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Well I am glad that my dare went so well for you Mattie!! Sounds like it would have been a sight I want to see. :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Thats a fun dare, I wonder what happened when you went back matt..? :D

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:35 pm

some 1 dare me

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:48 pm

Speedolover1 - i dare you to go swim in a pool in a white speedo, and then go shop at the nearest grocery store while still in the wet transparent speedos 8)

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:49 pm

and matt, by the way, that picture looks like topher grace in my opinion :wink:

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:57 pm

well that was fun
first i wore my favorite white speedo which is very low cut and i dove into the pool. i swam arond for a while and then just as i was getting out of the pool it happened.....
(to be continued)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 pm

aaaarrrgggg - dont tease us like that.... what happened??? lol

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:23 pm

no i think ill wait till tomarrow then i give u part 2 of 4

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:25 pm

oh you are such a tease.... if I ever got you alone I would.... oh well, you're gonna have to wait to hear what I may or may not do to/with you....

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:26 pm

cruel!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:29 pm

yeah - I can be a tease too.... :wink:

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:30 pm

:mrgreen: well i guess i can take it