G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

C

Post by C » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:23 pm

OK, Bigjay, if you had to fly anywhere to visit one person from this site on an all expenses paid "business trip", where would it be?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:32 am

I can answer that, but I'm not sure it would be fair for me to say. Do I really have to answer this one?

C

Post by C » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:56 pm

No pressure. Anyone got anything better for Bigjay?

K

Post by K » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Nope, sorry BigJay.

Well I've been gone cause I was getting ready for the school year, shopping, frat stuff, etc.

But now I have the lovely picnic story >.<. Oh you will pay BikeDude :D

Ok so since the beach isn't all that convenient Ryan an I went to a small park near the center of town. We got out of the car, got the extra picnic snacks, and found a lovely little spot of grass. Before sitting down we took off our pants, of course, and our shirts leaving me in a red addidas speedo and ryan in a daring white speedo. I started first by pulling out a hot dog from ryan's speedo front (haha I pulled the whole front down revealing everything :P), putting the hot dog promptly in my mouth. Delish :). I then proceeded to the banana which was equally as good and which I got in the same fashion (revealing his front by pulling down his speedo superfluously). Now that my lunch was done it was his turn. *Gulp*.

He started the same way, pulling out the hot dog (not in the fashion I did leaving me not quite so embarrassed)and then putting it in a bun, putting relish, mustard, and ketchup on it. Then, in true Ryan fashion, he proceeds to pull down my speedo to my ankles, put the hot dog in between my legs (so that they were holding it up) and eats it on his knees. Once he finished that shindig I quickly pulled up my pants, both of us earning many stares by now, and high tailed it to the car with Ryan, still in only his white speedo, laughing lightly and following.

Oh yeah I'm getting you both back >.<.

C

Post by C » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:31 am

Good thing I didn't tell you guys to bring chocolate. :lol:

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Thanks K

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Im surprised that they didnt think of the chocolate on their own... (or at least whipped cream)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 pm

NO one can come up with a truth for me?

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:37 pm

bj-when was the first time you were ever ambushed and stripped in public?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:48 pm

speedo4u - The first time I remember being stripped in public I was in gym class in 8th grade. I was changing in the locker room and my friends came up behind me and held me down. My clothes were stripped and thrown in the shower. Not sure why they didn't take them, but lucky for me. However they did let some girls in before I got to the showers for my clothes. I had to wait until they dried to leave the gym!

C

Post by C » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 pm

K, try your best. :P

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 pm

Ooh girls, what did the girls do.. ?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:35 pm

To be honest Bigbi, they didn't do much. Actually just stood there and laughed at my situation, I had one pinch my ass I believe. Otherwise nothing but stand there. My ass was red! LOL

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:45 pm

Ive had a few girls come in while I was in the showers.. had some fun in the showers :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:23 pm

BJ - I'll bet your face was red as well...

BigBi - are you talking recently, or back in high school?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:14 pm

Scotty - Thats not all that was probably red!!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:25 pm

Both, but it happened a lot in college and high school :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:12 pm

Anybody up for a dare?I am. 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 pm

I have a dare for you Matt. I don't think this was done yet, but I would like you to put on a white speedo. Go to a local hotel and sneak into the pool. Then stay however long you like, but when your ready to leave, make sure whoever is at the pool sees, and let us know what happens. Comments, stares, etc...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Oh fuck 8) you got it!