G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Do you completely shave, just trim, or go natural?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010

Do you completely shave, just trim, or go natural?

Post by electric2010 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am

Which do you do to your pubes?

Completely shave, trim, or let it go natural?

How do you shave or trim?

tannedbum

Re: Do you completely shave, just trim, or go natural?

Post by tannedbum » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

I like to shave the balls and trim above. Not into total shaved look, makes me feel like I'm either getting cancer treatments or 9 years old.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 pm

So far, I leave them as is.

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Depilate chest and balls (use Nads, not Veet), then an electric trimmer to tidy the publes. Don't like totally shaved...it just looks wrong, but like to keep things under control. Too many unpleasant memories of a mouth full of pubes during particular...activities. Close cropped chest hair does it for me.

Expecting

Post by Expecting » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

It's all natural here in the amazon rainforest ;)

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat May 05, 2012 2:34 am

I go brazilian with laser hair removal.

luquoso

Post by luquoso » Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 am

Well i usually trim chest and legs, and the pubes too, but the balls are nice and smooth :-) ive not shaved my chest before so ive not gone the totally smooth look...thought about it though!lol

Luke

brunettedisaster

Post by brunettedisaster » Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I shave pretty much everything(privates, chest, legs, etc.) multiple times weekly. That is except for some pubic hair right above my stuff, just looks unnatural to have all of that shaved, I just keep it tidy. I've tried other products like nair and wax but I wasn't a big fan, smells like crap, can be tedious/painful, and more costly then razors. If I could afford laser hair removal I would seriously consider it although it takes lots of sessions to be effective. But being poorish in my early twenties makes life kind of expensive. I don't mind shaving either. I enjoy long hot showers anyways (particularly with a friend ;P).

Locutus

Post by Locutus » Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

I shave everything 'down there', and trim the chest. I have to admit I also shave the parts of my legs that are covered by my tri shorts. It makes friction much better.

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 am

I shave my chest, torso and upper back and I trim downstairs to keep it all neat n' tidy for da laydeez.

httechtim

Post by httechtim » Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Completely get rid of everything. Better in speedos that way... :)

Wabge

Post by Wabge » Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 pm

I shave everything as well. I just feel clean that way. My wife enjoys it too! I think alot of guys out there think about trying it, but are afraid of what other people think. To me, it's like a haircut or a tattoo (except it isn't permanent)

victor

Post by victor » Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 am

I'll trim but I like my body hair. I like the look of it when it's wet. Especially the chest

Diveguy

Post by Diveguy » Sat May 26, 2012 1:21 am

victor wrote:I'll trim but I like my body hair. I like the look of it when it's wet. Especially the chest

Yeah, I'm like that. I'm not super hairy (fortunately no back hair!) but I have some on my legs and my chest and belly. I trim my pubes so that I won't get them tangled up in my low-rise speedo drawstring knot (ouch!) and trim them at my crotch around my ball sack so that they don't stream down on my inner thighs when I'm climbing all wet out of the surf or swimming pool. If I had washboard abs I'd probably get rid of the belly hair. Something to work towards, I guess.

stirling

Post by stirling » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

8) From the neck down,its a full body wax every start to the warmer weather,and I shave all my pubes off,every bit.Like others,it makes life easier (and more comfortable) having no hair where my tri-suit/wetsuit,or speedos can chafe.And makes tanning better. :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

I just trim. I'm lazy. But as Chrissy used to say here you want to cut it back to less than a national forest.... :P

Hafta say tho that in the last year hair is starting to grow on my chest and back where it wasn't before.... :cry: Oh well....

victor

Post by victor » Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 am

You're getting older, it happens. As long as nothing disappears from the head I'm fine.

Expecting

Post by Expecting » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm au naturel.

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 am

au naturel here too, but i'm not very hairy (just a trail), but i think trails and some peek-a-boo pubes are hot anyway :)

chicagospeedoguy

Post by chicagospeedoguy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 am

Clean shaven just last night. My wife prefers it that way, although sometimes I will leave just a bit of pubes cut real short.